• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos LBC Tactical Recon .308

Re: LBC Tactical Recon .308

Nice looking set up, how much did the rifle itself set ya back if you dont mind me asking?

Nice shooting!!!

Love the old Starrett calipers - if its not a digital display the majority is lost anymore LOL
smile.gif

Good luck with that rifle.

Your Les B set up looks great and the 5/8" at 200 yards group is exceptional. I have always read and heard about the Les Baer quality and you have sure shown this to be true. The rifle is only equal to the shooter behind the trigger.

NCHP

That's some impressive shooting at 200 yards. Nice stick too.

Thanks. I owe much of my love for shooting and my abilities to my dad who was an Army Sergeant. Dad's 81 years young now and he still gives me pointers from time to time. The patience with reloading has its benefits too!

My friend has a LEs Baer in 264 grendal I think it is and shot VERY well at a 600 yd BR match. Holding 1/2 MOA easily.

I'm not surprised at all. We shoot at 1 gallon jugs filled with water at 600 yds. and love the explosion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not to be fussy....try 5 shot group.</div></div>

+1 ;-)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JR CARTER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Water explodes? Hmmmm. Thats interesting. </div></div>

Guess you don't get out and shoot any huh? Water no but what ever is holding it sure as shit hits the fan! Make's a big ol mess and is lots of fun.

Try an egg sometime with a .22LR. That is fun.

VMan, thanks. I also own a Remington 700SS-5R with a leupold Mark 4 and it's quite the shooter!