• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment LE Wilson Seater Die Organizer

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I have had a few requests for a Wilson Inline seater die organizer so here are the options. Prices are TYD. Custom requests welcome, just takes a little extra time and $$ depending. Colors are going to be primarily black or red, if you don't specify I will just ship what I have. You can see dimensions in the images also if you have any questions regarding so.

$32 Wilson inline seater die organizer: The organizer will hold 5 of the inline seater dies. The cup, or bottom of the die will sit in the bottom of the organizer and then slide the die in from the top. This can be sat on top of a bench or mounted to the wall via two #8 screws.

$42 Wilson inline seater die organizer with Lid: This option adds a lid to the organizer. The lid shown In one of the graphics images is translucent to show how it covers the organizer. The actual lid will be a solid color matching the organizer. This can still be mounted to the wall or sat on the bench with the cover on.

Attachments

• Wilson Inline Seater Die Organizer Dimensions With Cover.jpg
    Wilson Inline Seater Die Organizer Dimensions With Cover.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Wilson Inline seater die organizer only dimensions.JPG
    Wilson Inline seater die organizer only dimensions.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Wilson Inline Seater Die Organizer With Cover.jpg
    Wilson Inline Seater Die Organizer With Cover.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Wilson Inline seater Die Organizer.jpg
    Wilson Inline seater Die Organizer.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: doc88
These are GTG. Keeps my dies organized and available without having to put them back in the boxes or just standing around.

I have had a few requests for a Wilson Inline seater die organizer so here are the options. Prices are TYD. Custom requests welcome, just takes a little extra time and $$ depending. Colors are going to be primarily black or red, if you don't specify I will just ship what I have. You can see dimensions in the images also if you have any questions regarding so.

$32 Wilson inline seater die organizer: The organizer will hold 5 of the inline seater dies. The cup, or bottom of the die will sit in the bottom of the organizer and then slide the die in from the top. This can be sat on top of a bench or mounted to the wall via two #8 screws.

$42 Wilson inline seater die organizer with Lid: This option adds a lid to the organizer. The lid shown In one of the graphics images is translucent to show how it covers the organizer. The actual lid will be a solid color matching the organizer. This can still be mounted to the wall or sat on the bench with the cover on.
I'd like a Black one without the lid. Let me know how you'd like payment.

Kevin

Reactions: STI_1911_Guy