• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leader of CHAZ Pleading for help from paramedics......LOL

hmm.....if Raz-ma-taz wasnt a fucking retard....he would know EMS arent authorized or otherwise expected to go into a "hot zone"

i thought they were "autonomous" though?......surely they would have figured out how to sustain themselves without help from us filthy white capitalists?......huh

And the first thing they do is claim it was a right wing attack. No proof, no evidence, nothing. Just throw it out and see how much bullshit sticks.

"Though we await confirmation of the details of the killing, there are indications that this may have been a right-wing attack."

#NowLeavingUSA
Capture.PNG

😂😂😂

And the first thing they do is claim it was a right wing attack. No proof, no evidence, nothing. Just throw it out and see how much bullshit sticks.

"Though we await confirmation of the details of the killing, there are indications that this may have been a right-wing attack."

ah yes....all those right wing radicals.....in SEATTLE..

wouldnt have anything to do with the 6 block currently taken over by a warlord handing out guns to 15 yr olds.....nah, its those "right wing radicals" surely.....

from our boy Raz's Soundcloud profile....cant make this shit up 😂 😂 😂
Capture.PNG

tell me more about the mean streets of Seattle Raz......i hear the Flannel gang was in a turf war the MicroBrew Brawlers...

also "hasnt made a cent of a record, or even tried".....

Capture2.PNG

45wyff.jpg

also i find it highly ironic that the one running an "autonomous zone"......while asking for outside help.....also has a record called "cognitive dissonance"

Last edited:
Why are they allowed to have American electricity and American water? Shut both off.

Along with cell service and Internet. And land lines.

They are autonomous, don’t they know that 10 car batteries wired in series gets them 120 volts? Hey, it’s not alternating... but they’ll figure that out. Didn’t they learn that while getting their gender studies degrees??? Can’t they distill water? Doesn’t an art history major learn that sh1t?

Sirhr

So, Raz is the warlord of the CHAZ / CHOP....? Where else in the world would a group of armed individuals be able to take over a 6 square block area, form a wall around it, declare its independence from the US, have the Mayor and State Governor provide support to the effort in the form of food, media relations & port-a-johns, on the tax payers dime and there will be no organized effort from L.E. to bring it to its logical conclusion? There is little to no media coverage showing whats happening. This is not just a series of crimes, these are acts of war against the US. They should surround it, drop off some leaflets and @5000 pairs of handcuffs and offer them a chance to come out unarmed in cuffs, or else. Where else in the world would this be allowed? Why hasn't the mayor been charged for her effort of support against a group who committed an act of war? This is a disaster..........

Last edited:
Raz crying like a bitch doesn’t hurt his street cred because his mixtape is turnt as fuck

So, if it’s CHAZ now, do they still pay city taxes? State, Federal?

that’s reason 1,572,974 how you know this is a joke.
Most of them are freeloaders living in their mom’s basement coated in pizza roll grease and mountain dew residue, most likely other residues also. You think they ever paid taxes? Now Ill bet theyre still accepting their welfare checks.

Reactions: 338dude
The only way to be a real communist is through special grape Flavor-Aid... Everybody off to the great people's commune in the sky...
Damn that was close because I still like me some grape Kool-Aid on occasion. 🤣

Most of them are freeloaders living in their mom’s basement coated in pizza roll grease and mountain dew residue, most likely other residues also. You think they ever paid taxes? Now Ill bet theyre still accepting their welfare checks.
No, i mean all the businesses and property owners inside the zone. are they tax exempt now?

Reactions: seansmd
Seems like we are missing an opportunity to round up the libs and contain them. Catch and release.....arrest and release them into the lib utopia. Why havent all libs migrated there already?

Seems like we are missing an opportunity to round up the libs and contain them. Catch and release.....arrest and release them into the lib utopia. Why havent all libs migrated there already?
1: too far from mommy
2: they actually would have to work, and they know it.
3: libtards actually, surprisingly are not stupid. Vindictive but not stupid. They want the communism shit for everyone but them.

Reactions: Lesch
Personally I think we should shut off all utilities. They want to be independant, then they can craft their own infrastructure. Generate their own power, pump, and treat their own water and sewage, grow their own food, etc etc.

hmm.....if Raz-ma-taz wasnt a fucking retard....he would know EMS arent authorized or otherwise expected to go into a "hot zone"
This exactly. Post up outside of the zone and allow PD to secure the area. Once the all clear is given then go in, get it done and leave. Not secure = not going in. No LEO in a situation that can become violent, no help is coming. Those are the rules. Injured paramedics only become additional patients and ineffective. EMTs and paramedics can only engage in self defense and are not trained in threat de-escalation to any degree or equipped for such. By the time you get to self defense in this CHAZ situation its already too late.

I can only imagine what they would do to an unprotected ambulance - strip it down, including the controlled meds that are on board. Then blame someone else when deaths occur.

The ATF should be there and run backgrounds on the guys with guns. Bet most were not purchased legally. That would surprise them. bEt a few would be hauled away in cuffs.

So, can the US deport people to the CHAZ/CHOP? If so I would like to make some suggestions.

Part of the CHAZ/CHOP security detail.

Might be the red pants.

Or the flowered shirt.

Or the greasy hair all fouffed to the side in a cresendo of curls... But.

He just screams "authority" huh?

"I'm like. OMG. Scared. Of. You. Totally Brah. Totally."

29914548-8446385-image-a-23_1592833876933.jpg

Last edited:
I watched a video where the warlord pulled multiple AR-15's out of the trunk of his Tesla and handed them out to random morons. Clearly they had no clue what they were doing with a firearm. Also the self proclaimed warlord has a Century C-39 AK which will probably shot itself apart.

I still say straight siege. Nothing in or out. Kill the utilities. If you get caught trying to sneak in supplies you get locked in the CHOP. Patiently wait until they kill each other off or die of starvation/disease. Then walk in and clean it up and restore order. It shouldn't take more than a few days until it all collapses and they begin to beg for help or to be released from CHOP. Then they all get locked up and put to work for the clean up.

No shit, bro. I'm over here like, "do you guys even M.A.R.C.H?"
Do they even know care under fire, tactical field care or tac evac......wtf. they didn't pay attention in my CLS class.....

Where we're heading...

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified,
Every book rewritten,
Every picture has been repainted,
Every statue and street building has been renamed,
Every date has been altered.
And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute.
History has stopped.

Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Sound familiar?

Didn't know that. 1984 then becomes a projection of what was going on in his commie mind..
No, he was a communist, but even he saw how the Soviet system perverted the ideology. Animal Farm and 1984 were protests of the "system" not of the "ideology."

Reactions: Yells01

Might be the red pants.

Or the flowered shirt.

View attachment 7357025
You forgot to mention his FUPA

Put another magazine
In my trusty M-16
All I ever wanna see
are bodies bodies bodies

Napalm gets me so excited
When a Commie gets ignited
All I ever want to see
Are bodies burnin bodies

Good article!!!! The first comment after the article wins the internet

In case it moves... That comment being:

"The US Constitution is the only thing keeping Liberals alive. Once the prohibition against killing them is removed the 300 million Guns in the USA could spring to life in a matter of moments."

Ah... after my dog... Man's best friend. https://ammoseek.com/

Might be the red pants.

Or the flowered shirt.

View attachment 7357025

The only essential function that these guys can perform for CHAZ is herding their own terrified members into the center of the gathering tent where the Flavor Aid kettle is located... Since they are the 'guards', they get to drink from the kettle last, after everybody else had a go...

The more this goes on, the more harbingers are signalling that this saga is about to repeat again.

They should not shut it down. Let it run, and document the carnage that is certain to follow...

Personally I think we should shut off all utilities. They want to be independant, then they can craft their own infrastructure. Generate their own power, pump, and treat their own water and sewage, grow their own food, etc etc.

I would just build a bigger wall and lay siege to the area. C'mon out when you're ready.

Reactions: Aries256
Napalm!
It sticks to kids,
Melts them down like plastic lids.
Huh. I learned that song a bit differently.

"Na-palm sticks to little children,
all the little children of the world.
Red, brown, yellow, black and white,
We will watch them burn at night,
'Cause napalm sticks to all the children of the world."

The old cadences were the best.

....and just like that, the mayor wants to dismantle the CHAZ / CHOP due to the shootings....Now she will allow the cops to do their job.. What a fucking disgrace of a human being. She should be criminally charged for supporting and defending the existence of it in the first place. What happened to the "summer of love"? Will warlord Raz get a free pass? The city supported this garbage, they should eat it!