• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leader of CHAZ Pleading for help from paramedics......LOL

....and just like that, the mayor wants to dismantle the CHAZ / CHOP due to the shootings....Now she will allow the cops to do their job.. What a fucking disgrace of a human being. She should be criminally charged for supporting and defending the existence of it in the first place. What happened to the "summer of love"? Will warlord Raz get a free pass? The city supported this garbage, they should eat it!
The mayor should be liable for the person dying she allowed all this garbage to go on in the first place whatAbout the warlord on video handing weapons to people surely somebody needs to be charged with something

The mayor should be liable for the person dying she allowed all this garbage to go on in the first place whatAbout the warlord on video handing weapons to people surely somebody needs to be charged with something

Agreed. Only problem with that charge is it opens up Pandora’s Box AKA anyone indirectly tied to a crime could be punished for the full extent of the crime despite having a hand in it. That kind of sets a dangerous precedent.

Reactions: 338dude
To up the entertainment factor... I'd like to propose bayonets or spikes on their shields...

Last edited:
Yeah WA state passed a law a year or so ago making it a crime to even loan a gun to a friend.

Well there you go he’s on video breaking the law will see what happens which is nothing I’ll bet
Yeah, I'm sure in the eyes of the city attorney, et al. He's just a poorly informed downtrodden soul trying to defend himself from the fascist police or those gun toting rednecks that abound in Seattle (like none)

Just from the entertainment standpoint....
They need to bring back the Punkin’ Chunkin’ contest and setup their trebuchets and air cannons on the next block over. When these silly fucks ask for something - send it to them using said equipment. Ratings would be through the roof!
I’d be satisfied with just pumpkins. The streets all slimy with pumpkin seeds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
NAILS IT!!!

Capture.JPG

Funny how she never mentions race, but some how they assume she is referring to black or non white people..... :unsure: .....interesting.......isn't that racist in and of itself..........:unsure:
Yes, that is exactly how all of this is being applied. Race baiting, a favorite hobby of the left, is completely racist and assumes that all decisions and action taken by one race are motivated to subvert another. There is no defense to this hypocritical type of attack as the goal is only to inflame, so facts do not matter.