• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Leatherman MUT

Re: Leatherman MUT

I just ordered one of these last night. I am excited to get it. Suppose to be a heck of a tool to have around multiple firearms.

My unit just started issuing these to us. I now have two and whatever we are issued we don't have to give back. I have three dry suits, tons of cold weather gear, shooting/tactical gear, mountain gear, medical gear, parachute gear and now these awesome tools to add to our collection of various knives, hatchets, machetes etc. They only issue us the best and this is one of the tools. PM me if you want some more pictures.

I have been looking at these. Look forward to your review. I have the old Gerber EOD from service days but it has been used abused and is on the verge of expolding into a million pieces upon the next use. It needs replacing bad and this is at the top of my list.

I think if you need the m-16 specific gadgets, then it's a great tool. I looked at this very hard about a year ago, but ended up going with a sog powerlock EOD, and am very happy with the choice.

My wife picked me up one for our anniversary, and it's a great piece of equipment without the superfluous extras that never get used.