• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left gearing up for post-election violence

The BLUE cities will take all of the looting and destruction. I don't see anyone on the RIGHT wanting to intervene until this crap comes into the suburbs and rural areas. I just can't see the LEFT sending pony faced "warriors" into the den of the lion. It won't be fun for them and I doubt any witnesses will come forward after the fact.

As seen in Baltimore when the thug, Freddie Gray, died while in police custody, those "demonstrators" didn't step one foot outside of the city limits. The same thing will occur whatever date Trump is declared winner of the election.

Nope! We holding. Now if it comes to the doorstep then something will have to be done. I don’t give a crap about shitty leftists stronghold cities. Let that shit burn for all I care! They made their beds let them lie in it and fix it. At some point even leftist will realize they fucked up and change their ways, I hope, especially if it burns all the way down.

Reactions: TACC
I really only have 2 simple truths,to these
rioters.

Attachments

• 90333827_10216015000916923_2290200884350550016_n.jpg
    90333827_10216015000916923_2290200884350550016_n.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 82137227_2474547602784258_395254188004605952_n.jpg
    82137227_2474547602784258_395254188004605952_n.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 97
Oh yeah, How old is she and does she have big teetays?
50 and yes.

Enjoy dealing with a bi-polar thats so self absorbed and lazy she can't go stand in line to vote in the most important election in American history or when you get in an argument while driving she's quick to threaten to call the cops and lie and say you hit her.

Enjoy being falsely accused of DV, jail time, lawyers fees/court costs/anger management classes, cops finger banging your guns after they confiscate them and never being able to buy another one.

There's a reason we're a long distance relationship and not married.

50 and yes.

Enjoy dealing with a bi-polar thats so self absorbed and lazy she can't go stand in line to vote in the most important election in American history or when you get in an argument while driving she's quick to threaten to call the cops and lie and say you hit her.

Enjoy being falsely accused of DM violence, jail time, lawyers fees/court costs, cops finger banging your guns after they confiscate them and never being able to buy another one.

JFC man there’s other vag out there.

50 and yes.

Enjoy being falsely accused of DV, jail time, lawyers fees/court costs/anger management classes, cops finger banging your guns after they confiscate them and never being able to buy another one.

Well I guess I am going to pass. Tell her she is too old. Technically she is 75 in woman years. I prefer 25 to 30 and they have to go into my ,"Pit," naked for a week for girlfriend initiation. My Pit is built like what the really cool guy in Silence of the Lambs had. I have friends come over and we have a beer party and throw Deep Fried Chocolate Covered Twinkies at the female creature . She has to eat 50 of them in hour to be set free. I know you say I can goto jail for this and I know you will see me in the news someday, but I won't goto jail. A lot of men will adopt my punishment system. I will be worshiped and women willl finally come into obidience like they are supposed to. The world will be a much better place because of me. You guys will know me as The Great One, kind of like a prophet of the 21st century.

Well I guess I am going to pass. Tell her she is too old. Technically she is 75 in woman years. I prefer 25 to 30 and they have to go into my ,"Pit," naked for a week for girlfriend initiation. My Pit is built like what the really cool guy in Silence of the Lambs had. I have friends come over and we have a beer party and throw Deep Fried Chocolate Covered Twinkies at the female creature . She has to eat 50 of them in hour to be set free. I know you say I can goto jail for this and I know you will see me in the news someday, but I won't goto jail. A lot of men will adopt my punishment system. I will be worshiped and women willl finally come into obidience like they are supposed to. The world will be a much better place because of me. You guys will know me as The Great One, kind of like a prophet of the 21st century.
It eats the Twinkies thrown at her or it gets the hose...isn't that right Precious.

I see the riots coming in those big blue cities, I agree, let the whole thing burn down.

Yes, then when they call the real men to help rebuild it we just say, sorry, figure it out on your own. Put your big boy pants on and get going. I’m sure our tax money will go to the rebuilding tho.

Had forgotten the 2/3rds majority. That should make it difficult. However, the lack of movement by the house on infrastructure funding, for example, keeps a lot of people from prospering in construction and all the associated businesses . With cheap oil we should have begun repaving everything.
WORK is the four letter word that the left can't use in church.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Favorite bumper sticker: "The Civil War won't last long. The Left has all the guns, and the Right can't decide which bathroom to use."

I know! Very sad. They doing that here already, like Californians moving to another state and destroying those places. Like freaking leeches!
No not leeches, they are the real virus we need to be protecting ourselves from.

I don't think people will riot. Republicans don't riot and unfortunately, even though I'm voting red, I think Biden is going to win. The only hope is that we can retake the house and keep the senate.

Reactions: OldSalty2
This is a game you win by voting. Get out and vote. Bring two friends to vote. Have them bring two friends to vote, and so on.

This election, and the future of our country will be decided by turnout. Nothing else. That's the method our Framers and Founders left us to ensure the continuation of our democratic republic. Period. Full stop.

Are you stupid? Did you not read what the second amendment is all about? It's in the federalist papers/

Reactions: deersniper
Let me rephrase that:
The left can't decide which bathroom to use.
The right can't decide which gun to use.

Reactions: deersniper