• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Actions: Who makes them???

The bolt face deal isnt that big of a deal, almost all of these companies sell extra bolts, which is actually going to be faster to swap.

I just sold a defiance that I have owned for a few years. I had a case head separation a couple years ago and it bent the extractor and messed up the plunger on the ejector. But considering, I'm really suprised that it was actually all in one piece. Long story short they sent me the parts for repairs for free, even though I told them that it wasn't their fault. Had a trigger issue that they helped me resolve another time and talked on the phone with me for at least 30 min, and sent me a lighter firing pin spring for free also. Great company.

Impact, and bighorn are great too. Arc will never get a penny of my business again. Ted couldnt run a landfill.

Reactions: Codiekfx400
I got in on the Impact LH run due in June. This will be my first build. I'm excited but now I need to come up with the money for all the other stuff lol. Probably going MPA competition chassis.

Checked with Curtis again this week because I just have my heart set on one. I was super excited to hear the LH Axioms would be ready to ship in..... wait for it... no seriously.... you’ve got to be patient...TWO MORE WEEKS!

Checked with Curtis again this week because I just have my heart set on one. I was super excited to hear the LH Axioms would be ready to ship in..... wait for it... no seriously.... you’ve got to be patient...TWO MORE WEEKS!

haha cool, did they say when LH Vectors might be available?

Scott

I finally had a 20moa rail loosen on a Rem700 after a small sideways fall. Time to look for an integral rail/lug action...

I have a kelbly I would sell, I currently use a Defiance, I also have an Accuracy international..all are nice.

Rumor has it that the Curtis Axiom left hand is available finally. Can anyone confirm actually receiving one? Have they begun shipping? Anybody???

I have been having the same debate, I am thinking about getting a Axiom it seems to tick all of the boxes.

I am now the proud owner of an Impact AND a Curtis Axiom. When I finally gave up on the Curtis, I ordered an Impact. And before the Impact arrived, Chase finally brought the LH Curtis to market. I wasn’t going to pass on it since I’d been waiting almost two years, so I ordered it too. Now just Waiting on my rifle builder. The Impact will be a 6 CM in a MPA Hybrid Chassis, and the Curtis will be a 260 in a Manners.