• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Handed Options?

littlepod

Minuteman
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    Sorry if this has been repeated, I'm trying to find a rifle for my partner and she's a lefty. She has been shooting my right handed T1X and T3X in KRG Bravos for the past 2 months and is really getting into shooting and I'd like her to get her own lefty rifle so she can manipulate the action while doing positional stuff. Prone and on a bench she has learned cycling the action fine, but I think going proper lefty is the right thing?

Only thing I can come up with is trying to find a CZ 452 lefty, and then hoping to find some CZ 452 chassis to put it in. She needs a good amount of cheek rise as she has super high cheek bones. Not sure what CZ 452 chassis I can find either. The 457 LH won't be out for years... Tikka T1X in lefty won't be out for years.

Maybe a Savage MK II and try to find a lefty chassis for it?

Anyone have a good lefty rimfire setup they run NRL22 in?

Thanks!

Sorry if this has been repeated, I'm trying to find a rifle for my partner and she's a lefty. She has been shooting my right handed T1X and T3X in KRG Bravos for the past 2 months and is really getting into shooting and I'd like her to get her own lefty rifle so she can manipulate the action while doing positional stuff. Prone and on a bench she has learned cycling the action fine, but I think going proper lefty is the right thing?

Only thing I can come up with is trying to find a CZ 452 lefty, and then hoping to find some CZ 452 chassis to put it in. She needs a good amount of cheek rise as she has super high cheek bones. Not sure what CZ 452 chassis I can find either. The 457 LH won't be out for years... Tikka T1X in lefty won't be out for years.

Maybe a Savage MK II and try to find a lefty chassis for it?

Anyone have a good lefty rimfire setup they run NRL22 in?

Thanks!

I'm a lefty and have a LH Vudoo! If she's serious about getting into shooting, you may want to consider one. I know they're pricey but, they're worth the price of admission!

Savage is about all that is readily available in the lower price range at this time as far as I know. 10/22 would be another good option.

I ran into the same thing with my youngest son. He is a lefty. Right now I have him shooting a tricked out 10/22. Once Tikka releases the left hand version of the T1x I’ll be getting one of those for him and dropping it in a Bravo more than likely.

Thanks for the recommendations. Looks like I'll be waiting for a T1X in lefty. A Savage could be readily available, but want a good chassis for it... need to look around for Savage MKII LH chassis.

Thanks for the recommendations. Looks like I'll be waiting for a T1X in lefty. A Savage could be readily available, but want a good chassis for it... need to look around for Savage MKII LH chassis.

I don't run NRL, but I have a savage mkII BTVLSS in a left hand chassis from McCrees precision. I'll try to get a picture .

Reactions: Spblademaker
    Here is my savage BTVLSS 22lr (LH Mk II) w/ a 3.5-10x40 leupold vx3 in a mcrees precision g10 chassis. It is no Vudoo, or but I'm sure you can get one.
    20190816_134456.jpg

20190816_134514.jpg

Reactions: Spblademaker
    I'm a lefty. I've had a savage mkii at first, and it was ok, didn't shoot bad and was cheap.

But, the. I bought a cz452. Big improvement. About the only stock option you have is a body's pro varmint. Which was fine with me because I shoot a manners t4a and the pro varmint mimics that stock pretty close. If you order it from Boyd's you can get it with an adjustable cheek riser also. I pillar bedded the stock and opened up the barrel channel for a little more clearance and it shot amazing. I also turned the bolt knob down and threaded the post and put a badger min knob on it. If your not going to buy a voodoo I'd highly recommend this option. I loved mine and had about $600 in it.

Reactions: cannoncrossfire
    The walther G22 is ambidextrous. It can be converted for left or right handers depending on the individual.

I had the same problem and ended up going with the 10/22 and put some work into it. Main reason I went with that instead of a lefty cz is so my wife and kids can shoot it too but I still wanted to be able to run nrl22 matches. Might not be ideal but I cant afford rifles for everyone... or a vudoo. Lol