• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leftie posts a proud pic of his “kit”

No Comms. what an idiot.
How is he going to contact a fellow comrad when his blood sugar drops in the heat of the battle and he needs an emergency chocolate dipped cruller from Dunkin' ASAP??
Dunkin'?

They're still around?

That was kinda dumb walking into the lions den. What did they expect?
These dumbass leftists are trying to turn us into 1990s Yugoslavia. True, it’s important not to underestimate these unhinged lunatics. But I’d also advise them to to listen closely to their comrade Noam Chomsky re: Antifa- something along the lines of “no I don’t support Antifa. We shouldn’t support that kind of violence, because in that environment it’s simply whoever is the most brutal, wins. And that ain’t us..”

In the meantime, get out and canvass for Trump. That’s what I’m doing. Talking to everyone I can, telling every Latino I come across that Joe Biden is the American Hugo Chavez, and every Asian that he is the American Mao Zedong. They’ll even pay you to get out there and spread the good word of Jesus Christ and Donald Trump.

This is why we are fucked folks:

76A4E4FF-B19A-4C90-A0AF-04FEDA6FAC93.png

If this were a right wing operation 65% of the members would be FBI agents. Instead they get a pass.

If this were a right wing operation 65% of the members would be FBI agents. Instead they get a pass.

Who's to say it isn't the same for the other guys, except in their case the FBI are fellow travelers happy to help the cause...

Reactions: Edgecrusher
So am I wrong for having a plate carrier with ceramic plates and 3 mags on it that has had no use? Ill be honest to say I am glad i have never had to actually use my plate carrier, but im glad I have it. I also dont go showing it off on the internet though as if I am some kind of bad ass operator...

Yes and no.

By all means go shoot with it on as it is a completely different animal than shooting in a t shirt. Most people don't realize this until they try using armor and find that the plate is in the way of shouldering the gun and that you can't get into the same stance/shit feels weird/feels like you're trying to do things with the equivalent of snow gloves on. You also need to learn how to use a high port and practice so that you tilt the gun and RDS correctly while keeping your eyes on the target to conform to the clipped armor shoulder angle to prevent either having your buttstock way out in your shoulder/armpit or having the stock ram into/sit ontop of the plate.

However, if you have armor for the sole purpose of having an advatage during self/home defense (still learn to shoot in it, because finding out how hard/different it is at 3am in your underwear shouldn't be Plan A), you don't need a ton of mags on the carrier anyways.

3+1 is 120 rounds. For static defense in a defensive position where you should not expect a bunch of enemy reinforcements or the need to displace/fight your way to another location, that should be sufficient. I would suggest keeping a bag near the gun with more loaded mags however, just incase you need to replenish so you're not stuck loading mags in the middle of whatever.

You also have the ability to add and scale mags and mission specific equipment. It's also why you shouldn't be that guy with 25 mags on the carrier, other than the fact that itll be heavy as fuck, you'll go prone and spin around on your stomach like an upside down turtle and you'll have that weight on you 100% of the time.

My main carrier has 3 mags in low cut pouches across the front, with 1 open top speed reload ontop of the one furthest to my left. To the right of the pouch furthest to the right, I have a CRYE GP suite pouch that can add a second radio (dual comms need) or 2 mags, or a smoke/frag. This can bring the mags up to 5 without me changing anything at all. I can also use the kangaroo method to add 3 (more for storage to rotate down to the main pouches) as well as 1 in either side of the zip on ruck in the rear. That could bring me to 11+1 if necessary, without changing a single piece of gear in the entire setup forcing me to play gear musical chairs. Have I ever carried 12 mags? Maybe if you could extras in a ruck on a LR patrol. other than that, no.

I'm also not tied in having to add seperate gear systems like a belt or larger ruck.

This guy definitely pressed the "stupid" button when he posted his kit and potentially putting a cross hair on himself. For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would do such a stupid thing. Stay low, stay gray. stay prepared.

The other thing is unless you are in an urban environment, the only thing carrying all that kit will do is slow you down. Many of us live in rural areas with the probability of these antifa wannabe's showing up near or approaches zero. If they do most will lack a familiarity with the surroundings and will be engaged at a distance.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
I volunteer as tribute

View attachment 7456806

This is just a pocket dump for me as my entire life is packed in a u-haul atm........but I think I'm still sufficiently armed to tackle our "ANTIFA super soldier"

Either take that cigar cutter and cut the tapered end off the pen until it fits into the muzzle to at least give a bullet a chance to exceed 75FPS at the barrel, or put that all in a bag and use the lighter to light it on fire.

:p

a rhetorical question.

How does one differentiate friend from foe when all ya see is peeps in plain clothes?

a rhetorical question.

How does one differentiate friend from foe when all ya see is peeps in plain clothes?

Depends on ROE and/or what you designate as ROE within your AO and legal jurisdiction.

Generally, you don't want to be somewhere where you are in the middle of a bunch of possible threats. If you are, and what Kyle should have done with some combat training, was to break off the road/away from having a 360 degree threat possibility, and funnel any attackers between the corridors in the houses to his side. That gives you the option to see if you are being pursued (after having shot people, so they knew WTF they were getting themselves into) as well as setting up quick hasty ambushes as you break contact. With even a 2 man fireteam this would be extremely effective if you stayed situational aware and called shifts in movement in response to what any pursuing force tried to do in regards to closing in on you.

Otherwise, static/defensive, ROE is what legally is allowed and you need to figure out the best method to abide by that. If its the wild west, then 'legal' doesn't matter anyways and your ROE could be anyone within a set perimeter distance or anyone with a weapon you don't know, etc.

eta - Good combat philosophy - wherever you are, dont stay there.

Last edited:
Depends on ROE and/or what you designate as ROE within your AO and legal jurisdiction.

Generally, you don't want to be somewhere where you are in the middle of a bunch of possible threats. If you are, and what Kyle should have done with some combat training, was to break off the road/away from having a 360 degree threat possibility, and funnel any attackers between the corridors in the houses to his side. That gives you the option to see if you are being pursued (after having shot people, so they knew WTF they were getting themselves into) as well as setting up quick hasty ambushes as you break contact. With even a 2 man fireteam this would be extremely effective if you stayed situational aware and called shifts in movement in response to what any pursuing force tried to do in regards to closing in on you.

Otherwise, static/defensive, ROE is what legally is allowed and you need to figure out the best method to abide by that. If its the wild west, then 'legal' doesn't matter anyways and your ROE could be anyone within a set perimeter distance or anyone with a weapon you don't know, etc.

eta - Good combat philosophy - wherever you are, dont stay there.

Thanks man, very interesting and I will need to give more thought to overcome my admitted ignorance. My motto, is to stay away from those circumstances. But I understand those that may feel compelled...

To expand...

How does what you explained fit into these large urban riots where you have those kitted out mixed in with 1000s of plain clothes people running amok, some of which are going to be undoubtably armed?

It seems keeping within ROE and situational awareness in these surroundings would be very difficult. Since that fool running around maybe even just a few feet from you, well you just dont know who is who...

Thanks man, very interesting and I will need to give more thought to overcome my admitted ignorance. My motto, is to stay away from those circumstances. But I understand those that may feel compelled...

To expand...

How does what you explained fit into these large urban riots where you have those kitted out mixed in with 1000s of plain clothes people running amok, some of which are going to be undoubtably armed?

It seems keeping within ROE and situational awareness in these surroundings would be very difficult. Since that fool running around maybe even just a few feet from you, well you just dont know who is who...

get out of the situation would be my choice....if i cant do that, "blend in".....

if im going to be fully kitted out, its going to be in a scenario where im in control of the situtation.....or in a scenario where i doesnt matter if im conspicuous.

my "kit" i keep in my car is a non-descript backpack, black hoodie, 3A armor, glock 19 and some other goodies.........but it doesnt stand out. in a "riot" with 1000s of people running amok.....im not sticking around.

To expand...

The real question is, why are you there? Why go?

If you need to go and extract a family member under siege or something thats one thing. But otherwise, why be there?

If you have an actual need to be there, you'd need to plan your route(s) in, exfil route(s) and multiple RPs ahead of time as well as have an actual step by step plan based on getting from Point A, to your mission location, and out to Point B. You'd need to consider alternative plans for scenerios like 'what happens if my buddy takes a round through the thigh' or 'what do we do if the bridge for this route in is closed' or 'what happens if vehicle 2 gets seperated from vehicle 1' or 'what do we do if our comms dont work where we are'.

A plan for this would usually consist of traveling in a way to not attract attention using routes with multiple alternative routes. The closer you get to your target, the angle closes in on you and the ability to adapt to a situation to avoid contact gets smaller. Generally for something like that, taking contact is something you specifically try and avoid, but in solidifying your teams' ROE ahead of time will figure out that if something does go sideways, whats the plan/mindset of everyone with you and do they know what to do? This is important so that you don't end up with half your team wanting to debate things 3 seconds before shooting begins.

Otherwise...why are you even there?

The real question is, why are you there? Why go?

If you need to go and extract a family member under siege or something thats one thing. But otherwise, why be there?

If you have an actual need to be there, you'd need to plan your route(s) in, exfil route(s) and multiple RPs ahead of time as well as have an actual step by step plan based on getting from Point A, to your mission location, and out to Point B. You'd need to consider alternative plans for scenerios like 'what happens if my buddy takes a round through the thigh' or 'what do we do if the bridge for this route in is closed' or 'what happens if vehicle 2 gets seperated from vehicle 1'.

A plan for this would usually consist of traveling in a way to not attract attention using routes with multiple alternative routes. The closer you get to your target, the angle closes in on you and the ability to adapt to a situation to avoid contact gets smaller. Generally for something like that, taking contact is something you specifically try and avoid, but in solidifying your teams' ROE ahead of time will figure out that if something does go sideways, whats the plan/mindset of everyone with you and do they know what to do? This is important so that you don't end up with half your team wanting to debate things 3 seconds before shooting begins.

Otherwise...why are you even there?

Oh, yes...well again my motto is to avoid, avoid as noted above.

I think this is more of a question in regards to super soldier guy. It seems as though antifa would be more in the situation I described above simply because they must be offensive to advance their "cause". And how the dynamics of being "security" and highly visible in the described environment relates to your first reply - if that makes sense...?

View attachment 7456810
Still, no different from the local militia types wobbling around in their gear.
I just hope it doesn't kick off in your country, and the misery unfolds on innocents.

Hawley helmet liner, WWI Trench and a Cutts Compensated Thompson.......Hard Corps!

Probably a Raider.

Last edited:
So am I wrong for having a plate carrier with ceramic plates and 3 mags on it that has had no use? Ill be honest to say I am glad i have never had to actually use my plate carrier, but im glad I have it. I also dont go showing it off on the internet though as if I am some kind of bad ass operator...
You’re good. Just pick up this guys junk and add it to your load out as you see fit. Stay safe bro.

To expand...

Don't stay on the "X".

Oh, yes...well again my motto is to avoid, avoid as noted above.

I think this is more of a question in regards to super soldier guy. It seems as though antifa would be more in the situation I described above simply because they must be offensive to advance their "cause". And how the dynamics of being "security" and highly visible in the described environment relates to your first reply - if that makes sense...?

They are being "Offensive" in part to goad us into taking the offense.

If that happens you will see the attack of the media and you can bet the FBI will actually become effective in stopping violence.

Usually defense is a position of strength until it isn't.

Because there has been no citizen response these idiots are having to overplay their hand. It started to backfire on them and for a time they had to stop the insanity. Now they are starting up again and I hope PA sees who they are.

If Patriots acted the way they do you can be sure the 2A would have been scrapped by now.

Last edited:
The shit of it is,

Even tho many of these guys are not trained to the level of many on here, LE or especially Mil levels, the media and local government lets them just run free while protecting their asses. Letting cops get assaulted and remain understaffed etc.

So while the real patriots sit in waiting these guys just publicly organize, train, cache weapons and gear

I’m not saying they’ll be on the same level as us. But they’re definitely closing the gap

Even if the only thing in that pic that functions is the gun/mags/NV that still a real threat. Most I know who are true patriots don’t have stock piles of ammo, AR’s, mags, night optics etc. It’s a hunting rifle, some ammo but most importantly the heart to defend what’s true to them.

Most of these Antifa fucks are call of duty geeks posting pics of their gear on their moms basement floor. Take away the ability to hit pause and their bathroom breaks and the majority will fade out

But make no mistake the longer this goes on the more confident and prepared they become

Don't stay on the "X".

They are being "Offensive" in part to goad us into taking the offense.

If that happens you will see the attack of the media and you can bet the FBI will actually become effective in stopping violence.

Usually defense is a position of strength until it isn't.

Because there has been no citizen response these idiots are having to overplay their hand. It started to backfire on them and for a time they had to stop the insanity. Now they are starting up again and I hope PA sees who they are.

If Patriots acted the way they do you can be sure the 2A would have been scrapped by now.

This was what had happened to the Anglo Saxon defenders at Hastings... Their legendary shield wall upon Senlac Hill had held firm through an entire day of cavalry assaults and a ceaseless bombardment of arrows and bolts. Duke William then had the Breton contingent of the Norman army pull a feigned retreat off of the battlefield. Thinking the Normans had been routed and were fleeing back towards the coast, the defenders on Senlac Hill broke ranks and charged down in pursuit of what they thought was the main Norman force fleeing............. When they realized their mistake, it was too late. The shield wall had been broken. If Harold's men had not broken their line in their enthusiasm and held that wall firm, the history of England may be a completely different version of events today.

Reactions: PBWalsh
The shit of it is,

Even tho many of these guys are not trained to the level of many on here, LE or especially Mil levels, the media and local government lets them just run free while protecting their asses. Letting cops get assaulted and remain understaffed etc.

So while the real patriots sit in waiting these guys just publicly organize, train, cache weapons and gear

I’m not saying they’ll be on the same level as us. But they’re definitely closing the gap

Even if the only thing in that pic that functions is the gun/mags/NV that still a real threat. Most I know who are true patriots don’t have stock piles of ammo, AR’s, mags, night optics etc. It’s a hunting rifle, some ammo but most importantly the heart to defend what’s true to them.

Most of these Antifa fucks are call of duty geeks posting pics of their gear on their moms basement floor. Take away the ability to hit pause and their bathroom breaks and the majority will fade out

But make no mistake the longer this goes on the more confident and prepared they become

What you say has a lot of merit. On the other hand, if the civil war starts on November 4th, how many of them are going to have the stomach to continue the fight when they see their comrades' heads explode or take hits in the groins? How many of them are going to want to come out of their mommy's basement when there are dozens of them laying in the streets after some real marksmen decide to protect their families and properties?

If there is a civil war, it will be like what we've seen in the Balkans but only bloodier. There will be very few of them willing to carry on the fight. Those that do will probably resort to IEDs instead of rifle fire. They will resort to IEDs because they cannot fight any other way.

They will resort to atrocities against unsuspecting innocents like they did in Breslan. That's because they know they won't stand a chance against real warriors who are patriots.

They will look for the most vulnerable patriots and ambush them in the middle of the night. They will resort to arson because no matter how many rifles or pistols they have, they won't stand a chance against us.

They will be like gangsters, who go after the wife and kids instead of the real target. In short, they will embrace the concept of asymmetric warfare very quickly. George Soros & Company will be all to eager to finance them.

Last edited:
I've received probably 100 IMs over the last year of people wanting gear help/advice.

I'm thinking I need to attach a paypal link.

It’s not hard to notice when somebody isn’t just a neighborhood ninja giving there irrelevant opinion on the Internet.

Not quite sure what your background is but When someone appears to know there shit people listen and want good info from someone that knows wtf they are talking about. People pay for knowledge. Start teaching

What you say has a lot of merit. On the other hand, if the civil war starts on November 4th, how many of them are going to have the stomach to continue the fight when they see their comrades' heads explode or take hits in the groins. How many of them are going to want to come out of their mommy's basement when there are dozens of them laying in the streets after some real marksmen decide to protect their families and properties?

If there is a civil war, it will be like what we've seen in the Balkans but only bloodier. There will be very few of them willing to carry on the fight. Those that do will probably resort to IEDs instead of rifle fire. They will resort to IEDs because they cannot fight any other way.

They will resort to atrocities against unsuspecting innocents like they did in Breslan. That's because they know they won't stand a chance against real warriors who are patriots.

They will look for the most vulnerable patriots and ambush them in the middle of the night. They will resort to arson because no matter how many rifles or pistols they have, they won't stand a chance against us.

They will be like gangsters, who go after the wife and kids instead of the real target. In short, they will embrace the concept of asymmetric warfare very quickly. George Soros & Company will be all to eager to finance them.

Correct,

That’s what I was getting at with the moms basement, call of duty and ability to pause the game comment

Honestly I think you’ll see a lot of this rioting faze out after the election. Regardless of the results. The media has lost the motivation they had to push it before.

Hate to say it but I think the active shooter threat will return to push a gun agenda regardless of which party controls the government.

Suppressed AR Pistol, that sort of thing,

hope I’m wrong

You’re good. Just pick up this guys junk and add it to your load out as you see fit. Stay safe bro.

Nah, im good. I actually run a quality plate carrier(strandhogg) with some quality level 4 ceramic plates, and a 3 mag HSGG taco shingle. I have a decent first line belt setup also, but its probably "old" by today's standards(warhog belt with some HSGG taco's(2 rifle, 2 pistol), a dump pouch, and a kydex pistol holster).

It’s a hunting rifle, some ammo but most importantly the heart to defend what’s true to them.

The attitude is far more important than "the kit"... IMHO...

Dammit, I have to go all tacital timmy again don't I. I just recovered from that crap. Also I don't think they make plates for size "AW HELL NO"

JUst make sure a good guy picks my rifle up off my corpse... :(

Reactions: OldSalty2
Correct,

That’s what I was getting at with the moms basement, call of duty and ability to pause the game comment

Honestly I think you’ll see a lot of this rioting faze out after the election. Regardless of the results. The media has lost the motivation they had to push it before.

Hate to say it but I think the active shooter threat will return to push a gun agenda regardless of which party controls the government.

Suppressed AR Pistol, that sort of thing,

hope I’m wrong

I think that they will continue the violence but resort to different tactics. If they take an OPEN fight to the suburbs or rural areas, they will get massacred.

When that happens they will fall back to guerrilla tactics and asymmetric warfare. They won't give up they will just use a different MO.

Reactions: deersniper
Sig just posted some new class dates.

I just got in on some Sigalicious I have been waiting for.

Hoping I won't have to put my pronouns on my gear or fly a red banner as it could be a totally different world by then.

16" Sig MCX is a shade under 36" OAL. So even looking at the belt shows he doesn't miss his meals. Also why is the photo of him with the AK reversed? Does he think hiding the fact he is a lefty in more than one way going to give hem a tactical advantage?

Also if your plate carrier has MOLLE on it, what is the reason for the extra mag carrier? Extra stuff to put on, extra things to get in the way. When TAD to Iraq the Army tried to issue me a 'tactical vest' to put on over my IBA. Lasted a few days until I took everything off the vest and attached it directly to the IBA. One less thing to worry about if/when I needed to scramble from deep slumber to battle ready
I like my Flic. It allows me to take off my mags and extra gear amd still allow me to have armor on if needed.

Doc

What you say has a lot of merit. On the other hand, if the civil war starts on November 4th, how many of them are going to have the stomach to continue the fight....?

The record has shown when they get pushback from Patriots while protesting against the police their default is to call for the police.

A vote for bidoof means no guns for you and me, however guns for the pantyfa peewees.

No doubt. Here is an after action from a few guys who underestimated the Antifa in Portland- really worth the read. They are more sophisticated than most think and they are learning. Interesting they are even using drones to direct crowds.

On the other hand saw a picture of an Antifa recently and he was slung up in his rifle righty and had his Baofeng on the right shoulder of his carrier. Pretty sure Helen Keller could see his error.

Anyone got the video associated with that article? Its no longer available.

The cogent point of that read is dont go to a riot as a form of entertainment.

Glad they got out okay.

Assuming that despite their identification as "Anarchist" and being thought of as a "Incel Millenial" these protesting peeps have focused their mental psychosis on their goal - they are Aspergers Revolutionaries.

Like the Rain Man's competency in math they are singly focused on their present goal and their dedication makes them effective.

While someone is funding them at the top these guys at the bottom operate on motivation only.

Vets have a lot to be unhappy about - 20 years of being used like the end of a mop, "Sewerage overflow in bathroom 1", but we are not going to let you fix the problem, we will just keep sending you back to clean up the shit because every time it happens our buddies make good money rebuilding the bathroom.

Smedley Butler was mentioned in gear guys post. If you dont know who he is look him up. Gear guy assumes Butler's criticism of "war profiteering" marks him as a "socialist" or "leftist" but not so. Butler was a Patriot - in fact he stopped our first potential coup when industrialist tried to enlist him to be their force leader to take down Roosevelt. Shame such leaders dont exist today to stop the current coup.

Disillusioned vets need to realize the enemy is not our Capitalist system, its the Swamp that has been working for its own profit at the expense of the People.

The Patriotism that got them in the mil is good. Instead of channeling their anger from the abuse they have seen under the government they should work to restore the Constitution and bring to reality the idea of the Country they enlisted to fight for.

Socialism will not bring what they seek. They wont be sitting by the river reading poetry on a sunny day while a good life is provided through a common effort of the people and shared "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need".

The Freedom they seek, that we all seek, only comes when the People are in charge and their government derives its legitimacy through their acceptance of it. Socialism can only succeed when the needs of the individual are secondary to that of the government.

They are being lead into a trap.

Is Trump the answer to this?

Likely not the ship is huge and responds slowly, at least he has sent the message to the Engine room "All ahead full, Heading 180 degrees aft!"

Tuesday everything speeds up.

Wednesday morning we realize there is a guy in charge that has no fucks to give in tearing down the swamp or we wake up realizing we are now in the shoes of the "Antifa" crowd and we realize the frustration and abuse they have wrongly attributed to our Constitution and Capitalism.

Anyone got the video associated with that article? Its no longer available.

The cogent point of that read is dont go to a riot as a form of entertainment.

Glad they got out okay.

Assuming that despite their identification as "Anarchist" and being thought of as a "Incel Millenial" these protesting peeps have focused their mental psychosis on their goal - they are Aspergers Revolutionaries.

Like the Rain Man's competency in math they are singly focused on their present goal and their dedication makes them effective.

While someone is funding them at the top these guys at the bottom operate on motivation only.

Vets have a lot to be unhappy about - 20 years of being used like the end of a mop, "Sewerage overflow in bathroom 1", but we are not going to let you fix the problem, we will just keep sending you back to clean up the shit because every time it happens our buddies make good money rebuilding the bathroom.

Smedley Butler was mentioned in gear guys post. If you dont know who he is look him up. Gear guy assumes Butler's criticism of "war profiteering" marks him as a "socialist" or "leftist" but not so. Butler was a Patriot - in fact he stopped our first potential coup when industrialist tried to enlist him to be their force leader to take down Roosevelt. Shame such leaders dont exist today to stop the current coup.

Disillusioned vets need to realize the enemy is not our Capitalist system, its the Swamp that has been working for its own profit at the expense of the People.

The Patriotism that got them in the mil is good. Instead of channeling their anger from the abuse they have seen under the government they should work to restore the Constitution and bring to reality the idea of the Country they enlisted to fight for.

Socialism will not bring what they seek. They wont be sitting by the river reading poetry on a sunny day while a good life is provided through a common effort of the people and shared "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need".

The Freedom they seek, that we all seek, only comes when the People are in charge and their government derives its legitimacy through their acceptance of it. Socialism can only succeed when the needs of the individual are secondary to that of the government.

They are being lead into a trap.

Is Trump the answer to this?

Likely not the ship is huge and responds slowly, at least he has sent the message to the Engine room "All ahead full, Heading 180 degrees aft!"

Tuesday everything speeds up.

Wednesday morning we realize there is a guy in charge that has no fucks to give in tearing down the swamp or we wake up realizing we are now in the shoes of the "Antifa" crowd and we realize the frustration and abuse they have wrongly attributed to our Constitution and Capitalism.

That was a good AAR. The ROE are different here than in a combat environment.

Some of you are saying, "no kidding, Captain Obvious." Nevertheless, that cannot be overstated too much.

The Marxists capitalize on our fear of getting arrested and charged with a crime; think Kyle Rittenhouse. They don't have a problem getting arrested and charged as that is a badge of honor to them. George Soros & Co., will bail them out anyway.

The best strategy is to leave them alone. The idiots that reside in the shitholes like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis and Philadelphia elected the Marxists to office. They want to defund the police and let the rioters run amok.

So let them lie in the bed that they made. Let them suffer the consequences of electing these turdballs to office. Let the inner cities burn down.

I don't have the link but some of you may recall that a truck driver, in Hennepin County, MN has been recently charged with a crime for driving his semi through a crowd of rioters. He had no choice. You all know that scenario plays out.

Anyway, the other truck drivers can help put a stop to that if they want to. It will mean some sacrifice but what choice do they have?

All truck drivers should refuse to deliver goods or ship them out of Hennepin county until the charges against the truck driver have been dropped and attorney fees awarded.

After a few days without food and other important commodities the folks in Hennepin county will rethink their choices.

Will it be easy for the truck drivers? No but like I said, what choice do they have? They could risk the same fate by driving their rigs in Hennepin county. By refusing to go in or out of that locality, they will be helping themselves from suffering the same fate.

Even worse, they could end up like Reginald Denny. AFAIK, he still has lots of physical and emotional problems because of the murder attempt played out on him.

No patriot will ever come out ahead by going toe-to-toe with these turdballs because the cops will not arrest them but you. The media will show a side of the story that is favorable to them and not someone protecting themselves. They will stack the juries with people that are Marxists just like the turdballs that attacked you.

Until the ROE changes, just stay in your OP and if they cross the FPL, light them up.

The record has shown when they get pushback from Patriots while protesting against the police their default is to call for the police.

And the default police response seems to be to immediately arrest and stack bogus charges on the patriots so the Antifa goons can get back to destroying/looting/murdering/rioting /thuggery without any interference from police or citizens trying to defend their lives/homes/properties....

Kind of make you wonder.....

And the default police response seems to be to immediately arrest and stack bogus charges on the patriots so the Antifa goons can get back to destroying/looting/murdering/rioting /thuggery without any interference from police or citizens trying to defend their lives/homes/properties....

Kind of make you wonder.....

Dont think that flies in Kentucky or places with Sheriffs......Blue shitholes? Spot on.

There is a new book out called Nazi Wives. I didnt read the whole book but read a synopsis with the juicy parts. I had not realized that pretty much every Nazi important enough to know by name- was an incel and/or was repulsed by sex with women. That wasnt really the focus of the book but hard not to notice. A lot of these guys never got laid till they were 30 and only because they became the top of the Nazi war machine they finally got some. Looking at the guys that compromise Antifa- I see a pattern forming. A lot of them probably lived in Mutters basement too.

Dont think that flies in Kentucky or places with Sheriffs......Blue shitholes? Spot on.
Louisville or Lexington, maybe. Anyplace else in the Bluegrass, nope. Pretty hardcore red. Very pro 2A, LE, and Military. Lots of good old boys too. Lots of Dems jumping the fence because of the riots. When NFAC and Antifa rolled into Louisville from outta town in buses, the hometown dems were straight up embarrassed by that shit. I know more dems that voted Trump than I do that go with Biden. At least ones that would say it to my face.

Statistically , the number of the Antifa are heavily concentrated on the coasts and major metros. A few Biden signs here and there in the suburbs, but outside of that, the dems here are climbing on the Trump Train.