• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leftie posts a proud pic of his “kit”

There is a new book out called Nazi Wives. I didnt read the whole book but read a synopsis with the juicy parts. I had not realized that pretty much every Nazi important enough to know by name- was an incel and/or was repulsed by sex with women. That wasnt really the focus of the book but hard not to notice. A lot of these guys never got laid till they were 30 and only because they became the top of the Nazi war machine they finally got some. Looking at the guys that compromise Antifa- I see a pattern forming. A lot of them probably lived in Mutters basement too.

Guessing these guys were not putting up the numbers @Bigfatcock enjoys ........

1603981187490.png

Capitalists get laid.

not getting laid creates people that want to prevent anyone else from getting laid.

Louisville or Lexington, maybe. Anyplace else in the Bluegrass, nope. Pretty hardcore red. Very pro 2A, LE, and Military. Lots of good old boys too. Lots of Dems jumping the fence because of the riots. When NFAC and Antifa rolled into Louisville from outta town in buses, the hometown dems were straight up embarrassed by that shit. I know more dems that voted Trump than I do that go with Biden. At least ones that would say it to my face.

Statistically , the number of the Antifa are heavily concentrated on the coasts and major metros. A few Biden signs here and there in the suburbs, but outside of that, the dems here are climbing on the Trump Train.

My sentence structure is perhaps causing confusion..

I should have probably used a period after Sheriffs than started a second stand alone/independent rhetorical/question and answer.

Language matters.

Reactions: Jackwagon
My sentence structure is perhaps causing confusion..

I should have probably used a period after Sheriffs than started a second stand alone/independent rhetorical/question and answer.

Language matters.
Welp, if we’re being honest, I’m not exactly a laureate myself. 🤣
1603988190068.jpg

But I'm friendly.

What is the big deal? That is some serious kit!
I have the identical setup, except my mags have rainbow tape.
That guy has his shit together....obviously.

Oops, sorry about that he/him has its shit together.

• Haha
Reactions: DustBun
Read through some of that and he said this was his kit from when he served. I call BS as it looks brand new. Probably not even an 11B. He was probably the supply sgt at an Infantry unit.

Read through some of that and he said this was his kit from when he served. I call BS as it looks brand new. Probably not even an 11B. He was probably the supply sgt at an Infantry unit.

His issue shit would have been coyote......

Edit - He had split service USMC/Guard. Is USA issuing OCP gear?

04282114-JohnBrownClubLarge.jpg

Scared?

gun_club.jpg

sub-buzz-26185-1508338759-2.jpg

How about now?

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

I know that's some scary shit!

FAB-TANK-fire-cropped-660x300.jpg

I'll probably be banned for scaring The Hide so bad with this last one. In short, you guys have NO IDEA what we're up against. If their little insurrection goes fully hot we basically have no change unless we all suddenly become DEVGRU Seals, because ANTIFA is the real deal with full mil-spec (the best) shit, and incredibly high speed training the likes of which you just can't comprehend. All of you Nazi losers who underestimate them are going to be sorry!!!

I volunteer as tribute

View attachment 7456806

This is just a pocket dump for me as my entire life is packed in a u-haul atm........but I think I'm still sufficiently armed to tackle our "ANTIFA super soldier"
And you can interrogate the antifa super soldier with that ceeegar cutter to find where his leader, Kamala Harris, is holed up.

From the first time I saw that interview when I was a kid I knew I fell into the die-hard-capitalist who could not be reeducated.

Bill Ayres now writes text books for school children. He and Dorn are even bigger pieces of shit now.

Reactions: DustBun

Scared?

gun_club.jpg

How about now?

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

I'll probably be banned for scaring The Hide so bad with this last one. In short, you guys have NO IDEA what we're up against. If their little insurrection goes fully hot we basically have no change unless we all suddenly become DEVGRU Seals, because ANTIFA is the real deal with full mil-spec (the best) shit, and incredibly high speed training the likes of which you just can't comprehend. All of you Nazi losers who underestimate them are going to be sorry!!!

They are pretty bold to have their faces all clear and photographed like that... A "homeless crackhead" can pull a "random" knockout game on them outside a convenience store after dark somewhere, you know?..... Or worse, a brutal stabbing... "Robbery gone wrong", "we could not believe this could happen in our neighborhood", "sad, sad... a young life gone", and all that shit...

Scared?

gun_club.jpg

How about now?

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

Top pic.
Maybe I missed something in class but if you're going to wear a plate carrier shouldn't you actually have plates in them for, I don't know, actual protection on center mass hits?

These pics lead me to believe physical fitness is optional, especially for a two way range

I'm guessing Negan is the leader of the John Brown gun club

Bottom pic
Got reloads? Any plans once your mag in your rifle runs out?

Don't get me wrong I'm in no way going to underestimate any one of these people and their resolve.

Last edited:
They are pretty bold to have their faces all clear and photographed like that... A "homeless crackhead" can pull a "random" knockout game on them outside a convenience store after dark somewhere, you know?..... Or worse, a brutal stabbing... "Robbery gone wrong", "we could not believe this could happen in our neighborhood", "sad, sad... a young life gone", and all that shit...
One look at their boots tells me all I need to know.
Not including the rascal brigade.

R

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Scared?

gun_club.jpg

How about now?

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

I've seen it, live and in person, multiple times; everyone wants to be a gangster until its time to do gangster shit.

For most of these fobbits (and Fobbits Worldwide®) looking the part is more important than anything. Hell, most don't even manage to not look like they either picked up whatever they found on the side of the highway and wore it, or they need to file charges because someone dragged them through the Cheaper Than Dirt/Tapco/Soldier of Fortune magazine a few times.

Sure, they have weapons. Um, ok?

I've seen videos of their 'training'. They don't even know what to do if they took contact all of a sudden. It's all square range theatrics, and slow as shit, semi unsafe, theatrics at that.

I'd wreck a 6/6/6 drill and 3 reloads while most of those faggots would fuck around getting into their 'fighting stance' and adjusting the rifle in their shoulder for the next minute.

I wonder what that little squeeb in the bottom picture did to have his magazine taken away?
Mabey he groped ginger Boy George?

One thing I’ve learned in life trying to stay humble and focused has always been overestimating my adversary. That way I’m well prepared and focused

That commie asshole working for 9 news in Denver is the guy I’m thinking about, not these douches.

He was trained and armed well.

Reactions: Yasherka
Pistol seems way too far to the rear and he has a TQ band on it with no TQ in it.

I think it's a leg strap cause he's OAF.

Edited to add I find this whole thread both amusing/humorous and worrisome.

Clearly dudes got more money than training/experience. That's borne out by the pressure pads in front of the dbals and what not.

Having said that, if he's got plates in the carrier he's armored and armed with some decent gear.

He probably lacks the training to use it to its fullest extent but I think a lot of people have the wrong idea about where this is potentially headed.

If there's a CW2 it ain't gonna take place on a large open area in PA with everyone wearing uniforms.

It's going to be urban, guerilla tactics, and dickheads preying on the weak then running away and hiding.

The country has changed a lot since the last war on our soil. Stay frosty and befriend people with experience like the German. A dipshit that's 40lbs over weight with a rifle still has a rifle.

Last edited:
All fake.............ANTIFA doesn't exist...........remember?

Biden voice, “c’mon man, it’s just an idea, it’s not real man!”

I'd suggest everybody seriously give that link a good read.

Interesting article. My question is, in this situation, they are being beaten, stoned etc. does it really matter if they could not directly identify the ones doing them harm? They had an angry mob of attackers going after them. Not pulling their weapons showed serious restraint, but if they had pulled and shot into the crowd, one of two things would have happened, it would have dispersed or emboldened them to attack even more and possibly take their weapons and use it on them. So probably wise on them not to use but if they had would it have been justified? Some would say yes, others no. Be an interesting discussion for sure, especially from LE and lawyer perspective. Best defense would to have never been there in the first place.

Depends on ROE and/or what you designate as ROE within your AO and legal jurisdiction.

Generally, you don't want to be somewhere where you are in the middle of a bunch of possible threats. If you are, and what Kyle should have done with some combat training, was to break off the road/away from having a 360 degree threat possibility, and funnel any attackers between the corridors in the houses to his side. That gives you the option to see if you are being pursued (after having shot people, so they knew WTF they were getting themselves into) as well as setting up quick hasty ambushes as you break contact. With even a 2 man fireteam this would be extremely effective if you stayed situational aware and called shifts in movement in response to what any pursuing force tried to do in regards to closing in on you.

Otherwise, static/defensive, ROE is what legally is allowed and you need to figure out the best method to abide by that. If its the wild west, then 'legal' doesn't matter anyways and your ROE could be anyone within a set perimeter distance or anyone with a weapon you don't know, etc.

eta - Good combat philosophy - wherever you are, dont stay there.

Sage advice on not being there to begin with. Your advice on breaking off and going down the side streets is great advice as well. However, if your pursuers have comms and can learn/predict where you are going to go 3 blocks later, send in reinforcements and box you in on a side street, you would likely be fucked! Again guys, best advice is to not be here in the first place, but if you find yourself having to be in one these areas with a protest/riot going on, don’t go alone, go with a decent size group armed or not and make damn sure you have a way to communicate. And do not EVER break off from your group!!!! Carrying an AR or not, Kyle is a very lucky kid, all things considered with him leaving his group. A common guerilla tactic against a better armed force is to bait the group to break up where a few may leave the pack and they swarm and attack the smaller force away from the larger one. DO NOT fall for this! If you are in such a scenario like this and you witness something stupid or someone throws something at your and runs off, do not, I repeat do not, break from the group and pursue under any circumstances. Stay safe. Hopefully, this next week Trump wins and all these shitheads go back to their basements. If not, don’t run around looking for trouble. Stay home, go to work, whatever, but do not go to any of these large metro areas where rioting may be.

No crew served shit or indirect so they can't be all that serious.

They use tourniquets on rubber bullet "wounds" so, uh, why implicate yourself beyond that? They'll do all the lethal work for 'ya!

But seriously, I ain't playing fuck fuck games and that's what they're doing. I wasn't exactly trained to go stand around in a park sober with a loaded weapon with zero intention of using it while lollygagging and treating fat chicks with respect. I wouldn't know what to do, I'd feel like a fag, out of place like I don't belong.

I can ignore them easier from home.

Call me if it goes kinetic though.