• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leica 2400R info needed

rigbone

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2019
Anyone have first hand experiences with this LRF? It seems to fit my range needs and budget. I have no need for Bluetooth connection or ballistic calculators. This looks like a great LRF for my needs . Thanks

I bought one from Doug and it is excellent. Good glass and hit 1380y 24" steel on the first try just holding it. Haven't tried anything further, that is it at my range. It does not have a tripod adapter fitting so you will need to get one for tripod use. I have a sig 2400 bdx and they seem about the same to use.

Awesome I can’t wait to get mine! I am curious how close to the 2400yd it will reach

On hillsides in the desert landscape of AZ I've ranged as far as 1900 yards, haven't tried any longer range reflective targets but would hope for better than that.

Reactions: rigbone
They are really nice for the money. Only reason I sold mine was to move into a bino with the RF built into it. For me it was just one less thing to carry around.

I have one that I really like. If it fits your needs then You’ll be mighty happy with it.

I’ve hit deer at 1600+, cows at 1900+, rock faces at 2550+, and a tree at 2900+. I’ve been happy with my 2700, but have only had 4-5 months. Kind of considering the 2800 to pair with my Kestrel 5700, but absolutely pleased with the performance of the 2700.