• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics LEICA CRF 1200, 1600, 2000, 2400, 2700, 2800.com TRIPOD ADAPTER ARCA SWISS+1/4x20

Hi everyone. Sorry if I have not gotten back to anyone. It's been impossible for my printer to get the right filament for these. With different kinds of filament for durability etc and of course the one that we like hasn't been in stock until now. If you would like one of these, I'm now taking orders. Please send me a PM on which version you would like. Prices have pretty much stayed the same. Shipping has now gone up a little bit for a flat rate box. $8.30. I'm just putting both mounts at the same price.

V1 or V2 Mount $28.30 Shipped to your door.

Hi everyone. Sorry if I have not gotten back to anyone. It's been impossible for my printer to get the right filament for these. With different kinds of filament for durability etc and of course the one that we like hasn't been in stock until now. If you would like one of these, I'm now taking orders. Please send me a PM on which version you would like. Prices have pretty much stayed the same. Shipping has now gone up a little bit for a flat rate box. $8.30. I'm just putting both mounts at the same price.

V1 or V2 Mount $28.30 Shipped to your door.
What the difference between V1 and V2 one more time?

Hey, this looks awesome! Is there any chance you could make one of these with a fatter bottom? Basically so I can clamp the LRF in a bogpod “Deathgrip?”. I’ll send dimensions and pictures of this is something you’re interested in.

Hi Ninja. At this time, I don't think developing another version would be economical unless there was some substantial interest. Might I suggest maybe a block of wood with a 1/4x20 screw through it would be much easier to develop to accommodate this type of mount?