• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lengthen Accuracy International AT Stock

mikest

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2020
East Coast Timezone
Hello,

Apologies, maybe a dumb question; however, I am looking for guidance, experience, ideas as it relates to lengthening an AT Model stock. I feel like I need ~another inch in length for an optimum fit (perhaps 1 more small and one more large spacer). Is it a simple matter of ordering longer machine screws and adding "said" spacers, any other ideas would be most welcome.

Kind regards,
Mike

I was wondering the same thing. The screws that came with the rifle is not long enough to add more spacers.

Spacers and bolts, should take about 30 seconds. The bolts that came on my AT weren’t long enough to add the numbers of spacers I needed.

So I took the bolt down to the hardware store and bought the exact same thing but longer. If you’ve got the mechanical aptitude of a 2nd grader none of this should be a challenge.

Reactions: Criver600