• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lenin,stalin and hitler

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
am reading "lenin stalin and hitler the age of social catastrophe" by gallately. things i already knew about but presented in much detail and sold documentation,in so far as that is available. he demolishes the liberal thinking that stalin perverted lenin's program. he just continued in the same vein and amped it up. hard to come up with real numbers but it appears from this work that lenin was a bigger butcher than hitler. just no way to truely know. however,some of the quotes from all three sound very similar to the lenguaged used by members of our current regime. be nervous if you already aren't. i have no doubt that there are servants of the gov and their bosses who would willingly participate in similar "purges". book done by a hist prof at FSU. amazing to find an academic willing to write and publish such findings,even in '07.

Lenin not so much... he was ruthless but not a psychotic.

Hitler and Stalin were raving psychotics. So far on so many spectrums as to be off the charts. But both were "Organized" psychotics. So they could reign terror on folks while appearing normal or even Messiahanic (sp?) solution to make their lives Utopian.

I'll be interested in reading that book. The Psychology is more interested than the battles... Because it's the greatest battle of all.

Sirhr

Lenin not so much... he was ruthless but not a psychotic.

Hitler and Stalin were raving psychotics. So far on so many spectrums as to be off the charts. But both were "Organized" psychotics. So they could reign terror on folks while appearing normal or even Messiahanic (sp?) solution to make their lives Utopian.

I'll be interested in reading that book. The Psychology is more interested than the battles... Because it's the greatest battle of all.

Sirhr
Bolshevism originated with a particular group of people as a messianic movement; they felt that they were achieving the salvation of the human race, and that they would purify everything with fire, eliminating those who didn't deserve their salvation, while only the ideologically pure would inherit it.

Bolshevism originated with a particular group of people as a messianic movement; they felt that they were achieving the salvation of the human race, and that they would purify everything with fire, eliminating those who didn't deserve their salvation, while only the ideologically pure would inherit it.
Agreed... Lenin had his 'issues.' He most certainly was 'in charge' when folks like Dzerninsky were 'starting' what Beria took to levels far in excess of Hitler's Dabbling in genocide. (Sorry Adolf... you failed there too... like art school.) Stalin and Mao make your 6 million look like any Saturday in Chicago... But Lenin may have been an over-empathetic Utopian self-appointed guidepost... he was not a paranoid psychopathic genocideal maniac like Stalin. He was more of the "Academic type who turns out to be a serial killer..." sort than, say, Pol Pot who would have gone BigLeague if he could have found enough people to kill.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Agreed... Lenin had his 'issues.' He most certainly was 'in charge' when folks like Dzerninsky were 'starting' what Beria took to levels far in excess of Hitler's Dabbling in genocide. (Sorry Adolf... you failed there too... like art school.) Stalin and Mao make your 6 million look like any Saturday in Chicago... But Lenin may have been an over-empathetic Utopian self-appointed guidepost... he was not a paranoid psychopathic genocideal maniac like Stalin. He was more of the "Academic type who turns out to be a serial killer..." sort than, say, Pol Pot who would have gone BigLeague if he could have found enough people to kill.

Cheers,

Sirhr
interesting reading:

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.n...r-lenin-syphilitic-mattoid-motivated-by-pted/

I plan to track down this ‘Psychopathology of the Left’ work. I especially like how they equate the French Revolutionaries with proto bolsheviks.....for years I've said that is the reason universities laud them so much.

i must disagree,based on my reading so far. i knew lenin was a mass murder but not to the extent gallately documents. lenin is shown to be just as psychotic and murderous as stalin or mao. he got the stalin ball rolling. stalin did most of his abominations in protection and furtherance of "leninism". check out the book and see what you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rich4
missed two of them Mao Zedong , and creapy uncle joe what , where am I at joe biden

Reactions: DustBun
interesting reading:

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.n...r-lenin-syphilitic-mattoid-motivated-by-pted/

I plan to track down this ‘Psychopathology of the Left’ work. I especially like how they equate the French Revolutionaries with proto bolsheviks.....for years I've said that is the reason universities laud them so much.

I think that if anyone 'really' looked at the left, they would find that they do have a severe mental-illness. Think about the meaning of the term "Psychopath." It actually refers to a lack of empathy. So a psychopath may be quite normal... but those driven to murder and mayhem do it with no empathy for their victims or damage.

But by extension.... if Psychopathy is the 'lack' of empathy... what is the equal but opposite affliction? The 180 degrees of little or no empathy... is so much empathy that you can't possibly live unless you are right every wrong on the planet and getting all "Karen and Mrs. Kravitz" into everyone's business because you care so much... you have to help them. Whether they want it or not.

Not sure anyone has ever done a dive into the 'chemical and/or mis-wired' leftist mind that is totally committed to being your overlord because they care more... as a brain disease, chemical imbalance or birth defect. But if your are heading that direction... check this theory out!

Cheers,

Sirhr

am reading "lenin stalin and hitler the age of social catastrophe" by gallately. things i already knew about but presented in much detail and sold documentation,in so far as that is available. he demolishes the liberal thinking that stalin perverted lenin's program. he just continued in the same vein and amped it up. hard to come up with real numbers but it appears from this work that lenin was a bigger butcher than hitler. just no way to truely know. however,some of the quotes from all three sound very similar to the lenguaged used by members of our current regime. be nervous if you already aren't. i have no doubt that there are servants of the gov and their bosses who would willingly participate in similar "purges". book done by a hist prof at FSU. amazing to find an academic willing to write and publish such findings,even in '07.

Well I am disappointed . I read the 3 names Posted for Thread, was expecting to laugh at a good ... Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler , walks into a Bar, Joke .

michael savage said "liberalism is a mental disorder" and he could not have been more correct. you just have to observe their behavior and listen to their words to see that. unfortunately they are very easily led and their subsequent behavior can be easily manipulated and controlled. historically they ultimately can be convinced to do some pretty horrendous things.

can't believe the you tube/google shit!!! have to sign in and get an email,then again to get a text. i have no cell phone,never will. don't even like to be in the same room with one. i guess the surveillance has really cranked up and is doubled up by google. guess NSA is doing the same. how many data bases can one be added to? i suppose that is helpful on the censorship front as well.

Last edited:
i take your point but remain convinced gallately is on the right path. actually a non issue as 1 million murders really the same as 10 million. no real moral difference. hitler,stalin,lenin,moa,pol pot,amin,ho chi minh,etc-not much to debate there. stalin's crimes did cost the ussr dearly during the russo/german war. and,actually,the jewish holocaust cost hitler and germany a whole bunch of retarded waste,disdirection and loss of rescources. pissing off and running off the inventors of the A bomb was a bad move for a would be conqueror.

Last edited:
michael savage said "liberalism is a mental disorder" and he could not have been more correct. you just have to observe their behavior and listen to their words to see that. unfortunately they are very easily led and their subsequent behavior can be easily manipulated and controlled. historically they ultimately can be convinced to do some pretty horrendous things.
Numerous studies would agree with Michael Savage that liberalism is a mental disorder. They tend to be weak minded "people" that are narcissistic.

Breitbart - Study: Young White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems
NY Post - Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic
Washington Times - White liberals more likely to have a mental health condition

There are numerous other links and studies that have been done. All show the same thing.

No question that there are common themes and approaches between the mass murderers of the past, and the last 2 democrat regimes, using the force of the deep state against political rivals, burgeoning government tyranny.

The same question remains: How to stop it? It is clearly way too late for voting.

Reactions: mosin46

Cheers,

Sirhr
Not sure that definition really matters to to those on the kill floor

Reactions: sirhrmechanic