• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LEO SNIPER SCHOOL FREEEE!!!!

Re: LEO SNIPER SCHOOL FREEEE!!!!

Once someone knows when the next dates will be let me know. I would be interested.
...SmokeRolls

it ended up being a very good, very wet class. alot of good shooters and nice equipment...gotta through a shout out to "marv" may your rifle never remind you of a paint can

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: staringback05</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it ended up being a very good, very wet class. alot of good shooters and nice equipment...gotta through a shout out to "marv" may your rifle never remind you of a paint can </div></div>

I appreciate the shout out. Those are good words to live by. And don't forget... He's only a kid Harry. We can take him.

-Marv

I am very interested if you guys do this again. Myself and another guy on my team are more than willing to come up from AZ so please give me the heads up! Thanks

This class us on my radar if they do it again. Time is quite precious but maybe next time around things will go my way.

I am very interested too if you do it again.

interested in next class..

To the guys that were interested in Sniper II, don't lose any sleep they, postponed it. Haven't gotten the new dates yet but will post when I do.

also interested in sniper2 class, the first one was very good

Tag, I would like to know if any Sniper 1 classes are scheduled.

Anyone with info please PM me.

I just updated with a new post on a new training date

Training

Any information on civilian precision rifle training? Looking to put my toys to there max but want to get a good training class to prepare me. Im wanting to get into competitive long range shooting. What ever anyone has for me would be greatly appreciated. Im out of Suffolk, VA.