• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let’s argue….

my rem 30-06 will outshoot anything you have
IMG_0747.gif

The AK has the highest body count hands down!
You're probably right about that. However, in my post I was comparing the '06 to the 308 and 6.5 to poke a little fun at the fans of them. I wasn't saying it was the overall leading killing round in history.

You're probably right about that. However, in my post I was comparing the '06 to the 308 and 6.5 to poke a little fun at the fans of them. I wasn't saying it was the overall leading killing round in history.

If we are talking about just rounds alone and not a specific gun, I think the .22LR might have killed the most just due to how old that cartridge is.

Reactions: 375fan and BurtG
Alright, a good ‘ol .30-06 vs .30fag hoedown!

• Haha
Reactions: 375fan
It’s only a matter of time before 9x19 catches up. One blown out lung at a time

Force of numbers. 9mm just ekes out 50 bmg in the number of shots fired each day
I don't know. Biden left a shitload of 50bmg for the Taliban. I think they are still using it to calibrate weddings to 12yo girls.

This thread is stupid.

But it doesn’t change the fact that the 9mm is cool for Lugers, Chicks, pocket guns, and cops that didn’t make it past third grade. Anybody that might actually be serious about killing shit totes a 1911 .45 with Hard Cast 230’s.

God it felt good to say that…..and I own a 9mm….flame away….I really don’t care anymore….I’m never coming back to this thread….🤣

Reactions: killbilly
This thread is stupid.

But it doesn’t change the fact that the 9mm is cool for Lugers, Chicks, pocket guns, and cops that didn’t make it past third grade. Anybody that might actually be serious about killing shit totes a 1911 .45 with Hard Cast 230’s.

God it felt good to say that…..and I own a 9mm….flame away….I really don’t care anymore….I’m never coming back to this thread….🤣

15 rounds of 9mm from an M9 to the center of mass has the same outcome as 7 rounds of .45ACP from an M1911. Also, a .357 Mag from a DA revolver beats them both! 😎