Let’s see those trace videos

chrome

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2005
JAX, FL
Literally just popped my cherry this morning with recording some shots via a Mk4 and go pro setup. Not the best, I'll play around with the video and maybe slow it down. Mirage and this IPSC steel @ 1000 was less than ideal:

Sykes

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2020
Colorado
I'm a dummy with this shit and have no clue if this will work but here is a milk jug at 700 yards.

Yep failed dont know how to load a video

Last edited:

chrome

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2005
JAX, FL
I'm a dummy with this shit and have no clue if this will work but here is a milk jug at 700 yards.

Yep failed dont know how to load a video
SH wont allow videos to be uploaded directly I believe, just pictures.

If you have a file sharing account like dropbox/google photos you can create a link to share and post here. Or post it on Youtube under you account.

Reactions: Sykes

xocyrusx

Private
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2019
Good Idea. Didn’t think of that... Will have to try... I guess you have to record them that way first but you can’t go from normal to slo mo.

Steel head

Feral kitten-Black cat’s matter!
Belligerents
Aug 3, 2014
Washington
Good Idea. Didn’t think of that... Will have to try... I guess you have to record them that way first but you can’t go from normal to slo mo.
You can with a video editor.
I usually just use the phone slow mo.

xocyrusx

Private
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2019
You can with a video editor.
I usually just use the phone slow mo.
After a bit of research I guess my film rate is a bit low in my GoPro of 30fps and I need to up it to slow it down... oh well... good first day with the setup. Thanks for the guidance all!!!

Denys

Turbulent Optics Student
Belligerents
Mar 26, 2012
Spring, TX
This is a video I digiscoped through my Kowa a while back. Pay attention to target 8, the bullet will appear to come from the bottom left. This is the 1000 yard target line at Bayou Rifles.

http://img.gg/59W7sLW

Last edited:

E-Tool

Improved with laxatives!
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2020
KY
What is a good adapter set up for videos like this?