• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let’s see those trace videos

Nobody else has trace videos?

D3691F2A-9B8C-4EAF-937C-9F80AC7B70E8.gif

Literally just popped my cherry this morning with recording some shots via a Mk4 and go pro setup. Not the best, I'll play around with the video and maybe slow it down. Mirage and this IPSC steel @ 1000 was less than ideal:

I'm a dummy with this shit and have no clue if this will work but here is a milk jug at 700 yards.

Yep failed dont know how to load a video

Last edited:
I'm a dummy with this shit and have no clue if this will work but here is a milk jug at 700 yards.

Yep failed dont know how to load a video

SH wont allow videos to be uploaded directly I believe, just pictures.

If you have a file sharing account like dropbox/google photos you can create a link to share and post here. Or post it on Youtube under you account.

Reactions: Sykes
Good Idea. Didn’t think of that... Will have to try... I guess you have to record them that way first but you can’t go from normal to slo mo.

You can with a video editor.
I usually just use the phone slow mo.
After a bit of research I guess my film rate is a bit low in my GoPro of 30fps and I need to up it to slow it down... oh well... good first day with the setup. Thanks for the guidance all!!!

This is a video I digiscoped through my Kowa a while back. Pay attention to target 8, the bullet will appear to come from the bottom left. This is the 1000 yard target line at Bayou Rifles.

http://img.gg/59W7sLW

v1

Last edited: