• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let the FRAUD begin!!!!! Post your news.

Reactions: BCP
You’re gonna miss out on excellent content

View attachment 7996655
1668182847625.png

There much more to it.
People who are perpetrating this shit do NOT need to be hanged. They need tried, convicted, and then tied up, and in true Zoroastrianistic fashion, let the birds pluck them! This shit is getting really, really old. If the dems win fair and square, so be it and visa versa. I have NO faith in our election system here.

Having a true, fair, secure and verified election system is good. It's a damn good thing - Serves as a checks and balance to the government. Right wing goes too far right, left gets a slight majority. Left wing goes too far left, right gets slight majority. This is NOT what we have now. It's bought and paid for by the left which has infiltrated everything.

If one cannot show up to vote...with a verified ID on the ONE day one is allowed to vote...then one doesn't vote. Sure, if somebody is having surgery or something then maybe we let you vote early but no mail-in (there are not millions of extinuating circumstances). If voting early, in person, then a signed afadavit, picture taken at time of vote verifying who was voting!! Signatures don't mean shit. I cannot even sign my own name twice the same way...too many years typing and not writing.

Preferably...pay taxes, get to vote..ONCE!!!!!!

Mail in must be justified. I have a broken pelvis and I voted in person (used a cane). Results must be the same day! No - lets see how many ballots we need to print. Audible paper trail. Preferable all paper. Clean up the voter rolls. Mandatory pre-registration.

Only reason trump won is they were so out of touch they didn’t realize he had the vast majority of votes so they didn’t cheat enough. They fixed that the second time
That was my implication...

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis

Silly rabbit assumed votes don't appear from non-registered voters or besides physical people casting votes.
As long as Dominion machines are used it seems pointless. Pretty depressing.

snip . . .

California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all vote on the honor system. No ID is required. Any warm body gets to vote, and functionally at least once at every polling station. In 20 states ballot harvesting is legal, 11 with no restrictions at all, meaning there is zero chain of custody for the ballots. Again, we have to just trust that no one will cheat.

. . . snip (emphasis added)
There was no line when I arrived at 8:30 Tuesday morning.
They asked for my driver's license. I gave it to them.
They scanned it and printed off a document with my name and address.
They asked me to confirm my address. I did.
They gave me the printed document and asked me to sign it. I did.
They gave me a ballot and directed me to a booth where there was a black pen.
I filled in the ovals I wanted to fill in.
I took my ballot in the cover folder provided and placed it in the machine which took it.
I returned the cover folder to them.
I thanked them . . . and left to do the things I had to do the rest of the day.

Ironically I knew all of the ladies sitting behind the table. They called me by my first name as I walked into the room. They were my neighbors. They still needed my driver's license and signature.

I might also add. The Big Red Wave did - in fact - travel through Iowa.

Please don't paint with such a broad brush.

In Florida DeSantis shored up the voting process, in AZ with Dobbs in charge she made it more porus. They are saying now it's not going to be till next week till we know who won that state. I think if Lake wins or looses people are going to take a deep dive into the AZ election process, some shits going to get unearthed. Everyone knows this is fishy AF.

On a separate note sounds like Trump is being a big baby about the DeSantis victory. Sour grapes perhaps!

fuckery on every part in favor of Democrats.
supposedly secure voting machines that had traces of tampering including online history, a forced update, and were wiped of voting data prior to audit.
40,000 douple, triple, quadruple votes
1000s of unverified mail in ballots accepted
1000s of ballots rejected as unverified and destroyed.

guess who won by just barely?

View attachment 7996476

So the video cameras documenting all the ballot boxes to be counted went dark for 8 hours. (This is just like the camera's of Epstein's cell going dark).You CANNOT make this up. If you are wondering why they did this - an R was leading for Governor. Unacceptable!!
ASGH until we mount up and make it so. Otherwise, we just all gonna be here whining about it wasting time. We either put up with it and enjoy life as it is or we do something about it. I for one am pretty pissed. Friends, family, ancestors etc. that bled, sacrificed, some gave all for this country would be fucking ashamed of this bullshit being allowed. At the very least there needs to be hand counts, a cut off time and ID shown when voting. That will take care of a majority of the abuse. It’s got to start with getting people in the right places, just like they did, start with locals and schools then work your way out. Demand old school counts and what I said above. It was done before and can be done again, people are just fucking lazy if they say otherwise. Or, they have a reason for it. Hint hint...we all know.

Reactions: stevieb92

—All Nevada voters are issued mail-in ballots, but Saturday is the last day that state law allows officials to accept them.

—Voters have until the end of the day Monday to “cure” — or fix clerical problems with — their mail ballots, enabling those to be added into the final tally. There were 9,600 ballots in the “cure” stage Friday in Clark County, home to three-quarters of the state’s population.

All you have to do is look to PA who had the courts allow some 440k ballots be counted even though they were marked late.The COVID scam which by the way they created as the ultimate get Trump tool made sure we will never have a safe fair election in this country again.

—All Nevada voters are issued mail-in ballots, but Saturday is the last day that state law allows officials to accept them.

—Voters have until the end of the day Monday to “cure” — or fix clerical problems with — their mail ballots, enabling those to be added into the final tally. There were 9,600 ballots in the “cure” stage Friday in Clark County, home to three-quarters of the state’s population.
GFuck the clerical errors. If you can’t fill out a ballot correctly then you shouldn’t be allowed to vote. Move the fuck on. That’s ripe for abuse. This shit has to stop.

All you have to do is look to PA who had the courts allow some 440k ballots be counted even though they were marked late.The COVID scam which by the way they created as the ultimate get Trump tool made sure we will never have a safe fair election in this country again.
That’s right. Not until we do something about it. Athens TN comes to mind.

Even if you hate Tucker you have to listen to this CNN lady explaining how Desantis "gamed the system" @ 9:48:

Reactions: Uhlan
With still 6% of votes left to count, the lead Laxalt had all but erased, and the bulk of those votes coming from Clark county, I'd wager at this point NV goes blue easily. You can almost bet AZ goes blue at this point, Georgia could go either way in the run off, but at this point it looks like the Dems could pick up a seat. Sure seems like there's a lot of shady stuff going on, how is it these voting systems cost millions of dollars, states have entire agencies ensuring they are vetted and working, and yet come election night we see widespread problems with machines like printing too lightly, or cameras/networks going down.

A catastrophic loss for the GOP. Massive inflation, poor economy, $4/gal gas, $6/gal diesel, high crime, a president who has senior citizen moments weekly the GOP should have made a HUGE gain. Instead we're likely to see.....
  • GOP looks like it might pick up a tiny majority in the house, the only silver lining.
  • GOP might actually lose 1 seat in the senate
  • GOP will probably lose 2 total governorships
A loss like that in midterms under the above conditions has to be unprecedented. If you'd have bet on the above happening in Vegas before the election you'd have gotten astronomical odds.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Until We the People demand these machines be tossed into the landfill, this nonsense will continue. Well, technically I'm wrong; because the end result of this tyranny is that there will soon be but one candidate. Like the USSR had.

“The great truth was that it was not rifles, not tanks, and not atom bombs that created power. Power depended upon public obedience, upon a will to submit.” -soviet dissenter and political prisoner V Bukovsky

People who are perpetrating this shit do NOT need to be hanged. They need tried, convicted, and then tied up, and in true Zoroastrianistic fashion, let the birds pluck them!
careful there, a reference to an ancient Persian religion will get you accused of being an Iranian spy and disinformant, in the new USSA!

Child’s play compared to what’s coming now

View attachment 7997017
the upswing of that cycle was back in the day when tyrants were individuals, living individual lifespans. Now the tyranny is organized, globalized, and pervasive into everything. I would even add the word 'satanic' because enough of these global leaders worship satan and get their marching orders from that command source. It waited until it won the game before it revealed itself, because it learned from the mistakes of previous tyrants who were overthrown. For anyone who hopes to vote their way out on dominion voting machines, you are entering Orwell's prophecy "If You Want a Picture of the Future, Imagine a Boot Stamping on a Human Face – for Ever’"

So do the democrats need to return any money they got from the Ponzi scheme FTX? Does 40 million in donations to Democrats buy you a get out of jail free ticket or just an assisted suicide package.

What about Ukraine does it all go into the pot. Or does Ukraine's status as an approved money laundering base for political elite already cover such 'minor' ponzi schemes

"At this early hour, it __appears__ that tens-of-billions in American “Military Aid” to Ukraine, which was allegedly to be used to fight Russia, was cash that Ukraine DID NOT use to fight Russia, but instead invested into FTX!

And, as you might guess from the Bankruptcy filing . . . . it now seems that all the money . . . is gone.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Uhlan and Sako man
https://worthypolitics.com/must-wat...-there-is-no-way-of-knowing-if-all-the-legal/

AZ votes uncertifiable

Voters in multiple states seeing fake votes added to the rolls in real-time.

Massive mail in ballot dump skewed heavily toward the Democrat in Nevada. I love how obvious they are, keep dumping until the Dem/Communist barely eeks by the Republican and then declare victory and shut it down. We are going to watch the whole country burn this next round, not just Portland. Disgusted at the commies and traitors that have enabled what we are watching go down. Mail in ballots with no oversight and the media damning anyone questioning that. May they all burn in hell.

https://worthypolitics.com/must-wat...-there-is-no-way-of-knowing-if-all-the-legal/

AZ votes uncertifiable

Voters in multiple states seeing fake votes added to the rolls in real-time.

how would that work exactly? if it was actually a nefarious cyber attempt of voter fraud how would that work? who were the extra people? fake people? did they somehow match fake ballots being counted? theres a digital record and a trail.

Massive mail in ballot dump skewed heavily toward the Democrat in Nevada. I love how obvious they are, keep dumping until the Dem/Communist barely eeks by the Republican and then declare victory and shut it down. We are going to watch the whole country burn this next round, not just Portland. Disgusted at the commies and traitors that have enabled what we are watching go down. Mail in ballots with no oversight and the media damning anyone questioning that. May they all burn in hell.
BS. ASGH other than everyone bitch and moan like they always do. Athens TN is what needs to happen but it won’t.

It would be interesting to see if the trend the media keeps hammering as justification for these turn arounds is really true in that Dems tend to mail in votes, and GOP tends to vote in person or if that's just a way to get the masses to overlook the fact that all these key elections get overturned days after the election by huge blue waves of "mail in votes".

If so it would seem like the best thing the GOP could do is convince our party folks to vote by mail, it's certainly easy enough in a lot of states (too easy). A lot easier than convincing people to stand in line only to find out they are "out of paper" or the million dollar machines with teams of people making sure work are magically "printing too lightly".

I will say in terms of organizations and one party pushing people to get out and vote, and that their vote matters, the Dems do a 100000x better job than the GOP.

Of course getting states to go back to only in person voting would be best, but I doubt there's anyway to put that genie back int he bottle now.

Where I am, the Political Parties select/appoint their Election Judges....where I am there is *always* a Republican selected/appointed Election Judge and a Democrat selected and appointed Election Judge present at all phases of the voting process. From determining eligibility and handing the voter a ballot to the actual counting and certification of the ballots, there are Judges from both parties present at all times. The Judges where I am over the years watch each other like hawks to make sure proper procedure is followed.

Where the fuck are the Republican Selected and Appointed Judges when all this cheating, rigging, and fuckery is going on? Seems to me that we have many Republican Judges that need to be accountable and answer some pointed questions.

VooDoo

Reactions: gigamortis
how would that work exactly? if it was actually a nefarious cyber attempt of voter fraud how would that work? who were the extra people? fake people? did they somehow match fake ballots being counted? theres a digital record and a trail.
The ballots are already printed, filled out and waiting in various election offices to be counted. They need the machine to conjure up fake people to attach to the fake ballots.

When you return your ballots to the county election headquarters, they check your total of say 2,450 people against the number of ballots that you returned say 1,650 and they stuff an additional 800 in your ballot boxes. Tadaaaaaaaaa, a free and fair election.

In 2020, John Locke noted the vote total for the state of Virginia was 6.5% higher than the total if you added up each counties reported total. This addresses that type of fraud and hides the steal better.

As people point out the fraud, the left is making aggressive changes to hide the steal. After that movie, they have their mules cut off cell phones and use far more drop boxes. You won't see that steal, this election.

Who is stupid enough to believe ONLY Democrats use mail in ballots, that's why are the early fake votes skew heavy left? Are people that ignorant?

Last edited:
Where I am, the Political Parties select/appoint their Election Judges....where I am there is *always* a Republican selected/appointed Election Judge and a Democrat selected and appointed Election Judge present at all phases of the voting process. From determining eligibility and handing the voter a ballot to the actual counting and certification of the ballots, there are Judges from both parties present at all times. The Judges where I am over the years watch each other like hawks to make sure proper procedure is followed.

Where the fuck are the Republican Selected and Appointed Judges when all this cheating, rigging, and fuckery is going on?

VooDoo
Republicans are controlled opposition. There is no 2 party system.

Where the fuck are the Republican Selected and Appointed Judges when all this cheating, rigging, and fuckery is going on? Seems to me that we have many Republican Judges that need to be accountable and answer some pointed questions.

VooDoo

This is a really good question, the states I've lived in require objective observers from both parties at every step of the process, aside for potentially mailing in false votes, but collection, sorting, counting, transportation all at least open to observation by both parties. Now if they don't have reps show up to observer who knows what happens.

It seems like all of these issues we keep hearing about would be avoidable if there was a continuous chain of custody over the votes by observers from both parties. From collection, transportation, sorting, counting, etc. etc.

At the end of the day though, never underestimate power and $ being able to manipulate the system/rules. Just look at Lance Armstrong, cycling has some of the most frequent and independent testing of drug use in any sport, not to mention multiple olympics he participated in, and yet for years, and hundreds of drug tests Armstrong was able to beat the system, and he was just one guy/team. I'd imagine an entire political party and billions of $'s and millions of potential nefarious actors could do significantly more.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKDslayer
Republicans are controlled opposition. There is no 2 party system.
Agreed. Been saying it for years....but the Election Judges I have known for years are not owned/operated by *anyone* on the local level and would throw anyone not playing fair under the bus in a heartbeat - they *have* had Judges removed for not following procedure on the local/county levels. There is no Way both parties Election Judges conspired to cheat/rig in this area.

Might be different in Michigan or Georgia or Arizona. But to cheat as is being put forward, there would have to be participation by judges of both parties.

VooDoo