• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let the FRAUD begin!!!!! Post your news.

N Idaho
IMG_6459.jpeg

The way this one is going the GOP might not even take a majority in the House. This would almost have to go down as the worst upset in election midterm history in at least 50 years. I can't ever remember where one party had full majority and at midterms even came close to maintaining it, even in fairly good times. Here we have a horrible economy, high inflation, high crime, a president with very low approval numbers, and even with all that they are going to pull off a huge against the odds outcome.

If you'd have walked into Vegas and bet $10 on this outcome you'd probably be a billionaire shortly with the odds you'd have gotten.

One thing is for sure, if the GOP can't pull out a lot of votes in this political climate, regardless of the reason, we better make some HUGE changes in strategy, marketing, voter appeals etc. Because this should have been a landslide loss for the Dems. It should have made the 2010 Obama midterm losses look small.

In fact doing some looking when presidential approval rating was under 50%, the average midterm house seat loss is 45 seats. The number of presidential terms since 1950 that maintained a full majority their entire term.....4. (Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, not a single one since the late 70's

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
The way this one is going the GOP might not even take a majority in the House. This would almost have to go down as the worst upset in election midterm history in at least 50 years. I can't ever remember where one party had full majority and at midterms even came close to maintaining it, even in fairly good times. Here we have a horrible economy, high inflation, high crime, a president with very low approval numbers, and even with all that they are going to pull off a huge against the odds outcome.

If you'd have walked into Vegas and bet $10 on this outcome you'd probably be a billionaire shortly with the odds you'd have gotten.

One thing is for sure, if the GOP can't pull out a lot of votes in this political climate, regardless of the reason, we better make some HUGE changes in strategy, marketing, voter appeals etc. Because this should have been a landslide loss for the Dems. It should have made the 2010 Obama midterm losses look small.
Republicans have to learn to cheat better than the Democrats.

It was by design. It is all theater. Republicans are controlled opposition that exist to keep the appearance of a 2 party system. Their partners in the media predicted a blow out all the while knowing they’d lose again. But now they can blame it on Trump in an attempt to make him unpopular enough to not win the the presidential nomination and give the party bosses something other then J6 to hang around his neck. That doesn’t poll very well.
In the mean time…keep sending your campaign donations. They need more money to fight for you.

In fact doing some looking when presidential approval rating was under 50%, the average midterm house seat loss is 45 seats. The number of presidential terms since 1950 that maintained a full majority their entire term.....4. (Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, not a single one since the late 70's
Exactly how you know it’s bullshit!

Honestly, if you donated tens of millions $ to absolutely incompetent Republicans, least you could do is hire a crew with some base ball bats and beat the shit out of them losers for wasting your money.

SBF%20democrat%20donor.jpg

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶

The only changes we need to make is how to steal it back.

Do we have two years to wait?
It will take at least that minimum to perfect a fool proof method of our own but first we need to change leadership in the Senate,House and RNC.Also we need to show any and all RINOS this is not their party anymore. Mcconell out, no McCartthy and new leadership at RNC and superpacs.

Mmmmm....Twitter and The Gateway Pundit. Gotta see where Breitbart weighs in on this before I make my final decision.

VooDoo

You would expect tabulation issues to be reported on MSM? It's not odd at all that over 110K would vote for treasurer, and not vote for governor? OK...
Sorry...I missed the [sarc][/sarc] tags. I believe absolutely *nothing* that I read/see on Twater, The Gateway Pundit, or Breitbart. Nothing. Ever. Never. Fake News.

VooDoo

Fuck me this is ridiculous.
Couldn't US just ssk the Iraqis or maybe the Taliban to lend some of the voting machines and any finger ink that was left over?

If you had scenes like these in from any country we don't like it would be called a fraudulent election in no time and we would be proclaiming some guy that was never elected as interim president.

Thats real ethical that the person I n charge of the voting process gets elected Gov without recusing herself from her original post before the election.They wonder why everyone has doubts.

I'd say it's surprising but the internet is already flooded with articles about how the only reason the GOP won the house majority now is because of GOP gerrymandering. The battle cry of the Dems for their own slant on election fraud whenever they lose.