• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let the FRAUD begin!!!!! Post your news.

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
If you have links to local reporting on this year's election fraud in your area, post them here. If they are counting unsigned, undated, reprinted or found in a UHaul ballots in your area, add pictures or reports here. Not the typical "release the Kraken" horseshit with no substance.........................

Reactions: Bender
Reports of machines switching votes from R to D candidates here in San Antonio …Specifically, in Bexar county

Edit: heard on the radio news cast; looking for a source

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
Remember now, we need pictures and notarized reports from an actual certified registered repubican.

Looking for the link...
20% of the Maricopa County AZ voting machines are down.
Please fill out your ballots and put them in this box.
They will all be collected and transported to another location to be counted.
(along with all the fraudulent ballots they can manufacture)
What a great opportunity/mechanism for inserting fraudulent ballots at 0200.

Vote tabulation machines in about 20% of 223 voting centers in Arizona’s Maricopa County are malfunctioning and not accepting some completed ballots as designed, county officials said Tuesday.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/el...rizona-s-maricopa-county-HtzdafVJdspR2jyU39Dc

So it's just a sensitive screen ?
If I dont touch the screen in just the right place it switches from rep to dem ........ but never the opposite ?

Why are we not surprised the Texas tribune is based in Austin .

Arizona Republican Party chairwoman Kelli Ward tweeted, “BIG problems with @MaricopaVote. Tabulator ‘malfunctions’ at at least 6 places. DO NOT PUT YOUR BALLOT IN ‘BOX 3’ TO BE ‘TABULATED DOWNTOWN.’ Maricopa will not be turning on the downtown tabulators today. Find your next nearest polling place here: http://Maricopa.vote.”

• Wow
Reactions: 338dude
Around 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, Mercer County Clerk Paula Sollami Covello issued a statement through social media saying "there is a glitch with the Dominion scanners.

• Angry
You know I just voted and didn’t even look at the damn print out but the screen said all the people I selected.

Glad to know all systems worked as planned. Wonder how much they pay per hour? ;)

Is there a link for this?
Heard it on the radio, been trying to find one myself. Great call out.

I actually just finished voting in Comal County, and it was the smoothest, easiest voting process I’ve experienced. 100+ folks in line but I was in/out in less than 10 minutes.

1st stop ID check and confirm you’re on the voter roles; they also gave you a single-use access code to the voting machine.

2nd stop was getting a blank paper ballot with identifying barcodes

3rd stop was the voting machine; put the paper in (big arrow saying this end goes in first, LOL). Then electronic voting, but when finished your votes printed out on the paper for you to review on the hard copy…after reviewing on the screen .

Last stop was where they fed that paper into the vote tabulating machine while you watched to confirm your vote was recorded correctly.

Very professional team, with an actual judge on site overseeing everything.

Arizona officials in Maricopa County on Tuesday said that roughly 20% of their polling sites were experiencing "issues" with tabulation machines just hours after Election Day polls opened.

"Unfortunately we've had some hiccups with about 20% of these tabulators," Chairman to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Bill Gates told Fox News.

Gates said an issue has arisen when people attempt to run their ballots through the tabulator and are unable to successfully do so as their ballots are being spit back out at them.

Gates said technicians were working to solve the problem as quickly as possible.

Some Republican district in Pennsylvania is having their voting extended until 10pm because of "glitches". Fetterman's campaign is trying to get a whole bunch of mismarked/late mail in ballots counted. I fully expect a ton more shenanigans in Arizona and Pennsylvania (possibly Georgia too).

• Angry
I have been assured (by folks who surely know) that it's all rigged and owned by The Blue Team and there is absolutely nothing can be done about it. Have a beer and a shot and relax a little. There's nothing you can do - there's nothing I can do. I'm cleaning my new Sig MPX PCC having put 200 rounds downrange today and had a great time. Plus I took the money my mother left me and invested it and it made me roughly $1500 today.

Nothings gonna ruin today for me. There's nothing this old man can do about any of it so I'm gonna clean my newest fun gun and chase The Old Lady around the house (naked) but I prolly won't catch her 'cause she got that brand new hip.

VooDoo

Arizona officials in Maricopa County on Tuesday said that roughly 20% of their polling sites were experiencing "issues" with tabulation machines just hours after Election Day polls opened.

"Unfortunately we've had some hiccups with about 20% of these tabulators," Chairman to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Bill Gates told Fox News.

Gates said an issue has arisen when people attempt to run their ballots through the tabulator and are unable to successfully do so as their ballots are being spit back out at them.

Gates said technicians were working to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
wonder what else the "technicians" are doing!🤔

• Wow
My local polling places ballot printers went down and they are sending people to other locations. Hopefully not fraud but an inconvenience that might get people to say screw it and not vote.

Couple of examples from around the west:

I just got an email saying my vote was counted (vote by mail/drop box here in commie land). We know there is bullshit going on here because I dropped my ballot in the box three days ago and they are supposed to be collected every day so, What the fuck took so long? Probably some joint-sucker changing my vote, that’s what.

My old assed parents opted to have ballots mailed to them in AZ. One arrived, the other never did….trying to suppress the vote? So, my old assed father had to go vote in person today and the fucking sheriff was loitering around the polling place with his kid, intimidating voters and demanding his boots be licked. HOWEVER, there were no militia members watching the polling place and dad says he’s pretty sure someone went in the booth and fucked with the machine when he was finished voting. So, once again, AZ election results are a TOTAL JOKE.

I voted at 8:30 this morning. Very simple process.

I just pointed to the name written on the chalkboard for the one I wanted to receive my vote. The worker placed a chalk "tick mark" beside that name.

I had to leave one pint of blood for a later DNA test to prove who I was.

I also had to dip my left thumb into a bucket of blue ink. It has been almost 6 hours now. I have been using everything I can think of to remove this ink, but cannot get it off.

Do you think I will be able to get back home across the border into Canada in the morning with a blue thumb?

I voted after work today, in Marylandistan...although I live in a "Red" county. I voted against legalizing pot, so even though the machine said my paper ballot scans "counted", they probably went to the shred bin.

Our county sheriff (R) was up for re-election, running "uncontested", so there will probably be a "write in" Demoncrat elected. My faith in the voting system is near/below 0%.

Elections have been reduced to professional wrestling.

All theater. Buckle up amigos...you're about to get butt fucked by a silver back gorilla.
1667950385581.gif

Asked to show ID here in Iowa, however I could have voted without one

Attachments

• 76B9A8DB-65E6-408D-9CED-2F0AC50CAAC2.jpeg
    76B9A8DB-65E6-408D-9CED-2F0AC50CAAC2.jpeg
    546.8 KB · Views: 38
I have to say at my location - the first sign said have photo ID ready. She not only checked my DL, photo, but did a signature match before I even got to the ballot printing section. That's not to say something couldn't happened at the computer end, but it appears the location I chose were doing things right up to that point. (TX)

I did hear to Georgia poll workers were ejected purely on the ground that they were at Trumps J6 "Riot" (true peaceful protest).
Fetterman is suing PA to have the undated mail-in ballots the PA Supreme Court said cannot be counted be counted...

Reactions: 338dude and Bender
Not looking good in PA or in GA. Warnock..you cannot be serious...proof something fishy is going on. Wqlker has been very outspoken and correct on many issues and I guess GA voters are stupid! That said, Walker's son did him a world of damage.

WAAAAAAAAY too much blue going on. NY...come on...Zeldin getting destroyed....and schumer blowing out his opponent. Then look at Georgia!!! Northwest Arkansas (become a libtard area!!) . Ohio, Missouri...all going blue.

Well, I guess America wants a shit economy. Bring on that 22% interest again. Maybe I'll hold off that Porsche for a while...should be easy to pick one up in about a year. Maybe even a GT3!!

I sure hope they're forgetting about teaching spanish in school, best be learning to read and write Manderin.

Anyone else feel good about any of their candidates? I feel like all of my votes were default Republican just so it didn't go to a Democrat. There was only one independent on the ballot.

Reactions: rlsmith1
Anyone else feel good about any of their candidates? I feel like all of my votes were default Republican just so it didn't go to a Democrat. There was only one independent on the ballot.
Same, the one third party was for our governor who I really liked how she dealt with COVID etc. otherwise I would have voted third party

Reactions: AngryKoala
The results will change once you go to sleep and they unpack the mail in ballots . The democrats cleaned up their operations to only unpack just enough ballots so the candidate just wins instead of the usual massive blow out.