• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let This One Sink In Slowly, and Then Use It to Fuel the Fire Within

I saw that on the news yesterday, takes a world class piece of shit to do that.

When found I don't think they should be punished just shipped off somewhere really shity with a low chance of survival to reflect on things and get them the hell out of our country.

I saw that on the news yesterday, takes a world class piece of shit to do that.

When found I don't think they should be punished just shipped off somewhere really shity with a low chance of survival to reflect on things and get them the hell out of our country.

Unfortunately, the actor is a 14-year-old, and it's Long Island. No such luck, but if the Creator wills it, I wouldn't mind seeing about 500 hours of community service playing janitor at the local recruiting station.

Unfortunately, the actor is a 14-year-old, and it's Long Island. No such luck, but if the Creator wills it, I wouldn't mind seeing about 500 hours of community service playing janitor at the local recruiting station.
i was thinking skinning him alive on TV would be more fitting.

IMNSHO, 10k hours of community service in the nearest VA hospital emptying bedpans, without gloves, would be a fitting punishment. If that isn't possible, I'd settle for public caning, like is done in Singapore.

curious how his parents reacted to this?

Unfortunately, this kind of shit is par for the course in liberal "facist" America. Destroy anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

I'm torn on this. Skinning may be a bit much. I do like the idea of community service in VA hospitals. I would make him split his time between janitorial duty and maybe sit in on group counseling. This kid may be salvageable. If he turns out to be a total shitbird, I hear Tora Bora needs a good sweeping...

Reactions: RNWRKNP
I'm being realistic. I'd prefer to see another zero tacked on, but it's Long Island, the heart of liberal darkness.

I know your being realistic Veer its just the very nature of the act gets under my skin in a way that makes me want to see the little shit suffer.

And regarding him serving community service in a Va hospital I think that is to kind, for one he doesn't deserve heating and air conditioning while doing so and two the vets in there would probably end up choking the life out of his sorry ass when they figure out who he is and what he did.

I like the idea of giving him to the team's for a while, if he survives that I think he may be salvageable if he doesn't survive well that's just one less cap swallower in the system.

If I understand your remark, isn't that a little like blaming a rape victim for being in the wrong part of town?

Not quite. I would have never placed his image flat on the ground like that, where anybody could have stepped up onto it, or taken a piss on it. Just too accessible for someone with something to prove, and, as usual, subject to inattention and low traffic for extended periods of time.

Reactions: XLR308
At 14 he should know better, bet the punk and his parents are libtard commie scum, not just an act of misguided youth, wouldn't surprise me if he had Muhammad in his name somewhere.