• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's make this a thread for TacOps Engraved floor plates

A few Tac Ops floorplates

After seeing a few over the years, let's give the man the proper thread he deserves for all his hard work. I can only imagine what's out there...please post
I can't find the folder I stored my floorplate photos in, but if you click on the "Accessories" tab on the Tac Ops web site you'll see photos of the floorplates of a few of the agencies and units that Tac Ops has built weapons for: Tactical Operations Inc.

A few oldies but goodies...

I can't find the folder I stored my floorplate photos in, but if you click on the "Accessories" tab on the Tac Ops web site you'll see photos of the floorplates of a few of the agencies and units that Tac Ops has built weapons for: Tactical Operations Inc.

However, I found a few more cool Tac Ops-engraved floorplates I had shot, including a better photo of the Punisher and a couple of the Predator:

"Pyscho-82"'s Floorplate & Avatar:

"The Iron Maiden":
<a href="http://s155.photobucket.com/user/Louman64/media/Tac%20Ops/Floorplates/ThePainKillerFloorplate6x8_zps9f53ffe5.jpg.html" target="_blank">

"The Punisher":

"The Predator":

<a href="http://s155.photobucket.com/user/Louman64/media/Tac%20Ops/Floorplates/Lima260PredatorCU7x10_zpsd4e7bc32.jpg.html" target="_blank">

Keith

Last edited:
The detail in these engravings is freaking unreal. The texture on that Predator floorplate is ridiculous. Mike, bravo to you and your craftsmanship/art.

Sounds like I'm up. As per Mikes request here is one of the latest ones he has done (for myself) He is VERY proud of his work, as he should be, because he builds everygun as if it where for himself. I think he is alittle "extra" proud of this one though.

The engraving is one from one of the 1st SFG(A) Co. I was with and I liked...Mike and I decided that the cross arrows wouldn't fit so left them out.
Strip of tape to cover up name.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 18
I'll see if i can post a better picture later if ya'll would like.

tacops11.jpg

This adds some real personality to the rifle. The work is amazing to say the least.

My rifle is at Mike's getting a DBM, but every time I look at the floor plate I regret making the move.

Great engraving work

tacops11.jpg

This adds some real personality to the rifle. The work is amazing to say the least.

My rifle is at Mike's getting a DBM, but every time I look at the floor plate I regret making the move.

That engraving is of your company's logo, right Iggy? Great engraving work. And IIRC, you're going with a Surgeon DBM. Not that the Surgeon DBM won't be sweet, but it's too bad that Tac Ops hasn't launched their DBMs' yet or you could have kept everything Tac Ops.

Keith

That engraving is of your company's logo, right Iggy? Great engraving work. And IIRC, you're going with a Surgeon DBM. Not that the Surgeon DBM won't be sweet, but it's too bad that Tac Ops hasn't launched their DBMs' yet or you could have kept everything Tac Ops.

Keith

This is true. I went with what Mike thought would be the best DBM and of course had to modify it to keep the great lines of the TacOps. I may have to have two stocks....

lol, i know buddy. We just can't seem to cross paths, I"ll hit you up. i have some pics you'd dig i need to send you anyways.

Ding! Ding! Iggy is correct!

What bottom metal is this? I like the two tone and how absolutely beautiful the machining looks.

That looks like a Williams with TacOps OD green and black. Pretty standard on TacOps rifles.

Iggy is correct – the floorplate with the Predator engraving is a Williams floorplate. That floorplate is on a Lima .260 that Tac Ops built several years ago for Hide’ member Wildcat78. Check-out Wildcat78's http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...on-rifles/32686-tac-ops-lima51-new-breed.html
thread for a few photos of his Tac Ops Lima .260.

Keith

After seeing a few over the years, let's give the man the proper thread he deserves for all his hard work. I can only imagine what's out there...please post
Here's the floorplate of a rifle built for a member of the “Blue Tigers” Delta Troop, 3/17 Air Cav:

Keith