• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's play a game: Guess the approval date and win something! - APPROVAL IS HERE

This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to APPROVED

Weirdest thing ever. I got the approval email at 645 AM MST on a Sunday. WTF?

This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to APPROVED

So then 26 May is the winner? or are we waiting for you receive the actual paperwork?

I wanna prize because I played.

And here I was thinking I was being smart by taking the weekend and holiday into consideration.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
And here I was thinking I was being smart by taking the weekend and holiday into consideration.

Yeah no shit, when it didn't come on Friday I was already thinking that it was now Tuesday at the earliest.

Who the fuck is up at 6am on a Sunday approving this shit? Makes me think they can work from home.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
Yeah no shit, when it didn't come on Friday I was already thinking that it was now Tuesday at the earliest.

Who the fuck is up at 6am on a Sunday approving this shit? Makes me think they can work from home.
Exactly why I guessed Wednesday. Govt. employees usually don't give their all the first day back from a 72.

Imagine that processing the approvals is outsourced to an overseas contractor (China, Pakistan, ...). Would that be more, or less plausible than an American working at 6:45 Sunday morning on Memorial Day weekend? Anyway, congrats :)