• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's see how smart the hiders are

SIG700

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2012
Pottstown, PA
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">
JUST VOTE, DON'T SHOW MATH BELOW</span></span> unless you're voting for other, then let's see what your mind came up with, just for laughs.

295850_324562754317739_573232034_n.jpg

I'll post the correct answer in a day or so, with math and explanation supporting it.

Re: Let's see how smart the hiders are

Is that in mils, moa, or iphy? It matters.

mils

Saw this on FB and after seeing literally THOUSANDS of people aggressively asserting the incorrect answer, thought I'd see what happens here

voted

Since nothing is in parentheses order of operation dictates you do the multiplication first, correct?

20?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo1312</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll play. I picked 20. Please excuse my dear aunt Sally.</div></div>

Haha, I remembered the proper order but I forgot that old saying taught way back in school.

This is why you have shows like; "are you smarter than a 5th grader."

Nobody remembers this shit, I had a high aptitude for mathematics, it came easy for me, I still can't tell you if I'm correct, not if I'm being honest and going off immediate knowledge.

Could look it up quickly though... But what fun is that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PEMDAS</div></div>
"Please Excuse My Dumb Ass Sister"... At least that's how I remembered it.

Oh great, now I gotta take off my shoes...

Carry the 17,
Rounded to the 10th,
Catch a tiger by his toe,

Final answer.

^ always impressed when people can actually use binary. I do it at work sometimes to mess with people. Just not on my time card, don't want to mess with payroll lady...

If SIG were my student,I'd flunk him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1236</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If SIG were my student,I'd flunk him. </div></div>

Why is that?

I played and lost. One the second look I had my light bulb go off then a full on face palm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magstang1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh great, now I gotta take off my shoes...

Carry the 17,
Rounded to the 10th,
Catch a tiger by his toe,

Final answer. </div></div>

I wish I could do every single math test over again. Answering in binary would be quite fun!

" Batman crawled through a river of shit 500yards long.I remember thinking at the time, that was about the length of 5 ping pong tables...again,not so good with the math."
(imagine Morgan Freeman is narrating this)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Batman crawled through a river of shit 500yards long.I remember thinking at the time, that was about the length of 5 ping pong tables...again,not so good with the math."
(imagine Morgan Freeman is narrating this)</div></div>

When I got to "crawled through a river of shit" I subconsciously initiated Freeman Phonics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dirty_drew</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the mass of the sun? </div></div>

19,891x10^26kg Duh!

Basic 6th grade math; come on brother, you gotta give us more credit then that! 20

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BapZander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">0x14 </div></div>

Dammit, beat me to it.

I say 20 too.....but most of my predictions have been wrong these days.

73% of people getting this wrong shouldn’t scare us any… Just go to town and look around.
smile.gif

That said, a couple years ago I heard about a survey where about 90% of people surveyed said they were above average intelligence. I’d like to see that equation. For the math to work on that, some of the people questioned would have to be too dumb to even answer...