• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing LET'S SEE THOSE HOGS, RUSSIAN BOARS, PIGS

B.B.A.

Private
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2010
Sweden
Here is a few of mine. most of 'em taken with a 30-06 and a 375 H&H mag.

Galtcato2.jpg

Astagalt3.jpg

catogalt1.jpg

vildsvinHilma.jpg

gris1Hilma.jpg

Griscatoij.jpg

litengalt1.jpg

galt23.jpg

galt3-1.jpg

Re: LET'S SEE THOSE HOGS, RUSSIAN BOARS, PIGS

Anderson,

Those are nice pigs! Does Sweden have a pest problem with pigs? When I get home I have a hog hunt in TX lined up, which I am looking forward to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phlii</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anderson,

Those are nice pigs! Does Sweden have a pest problem with pigs? When I get home I have a hog hunt in TX lined up, which I am looking forward to.

</div></div>

We do have problems with pigs mostly in the south of sweden where I live. They spoil a lot of corn/crop for the farmers. But they are great fun to hunt. Good luck in texas!

Nice pics, like the one of the dog biting the hell out of that hog.

Here is one I got in August in CA.
300 lbs. 3" tusks
.308 win with my own loads with 168 gr. Barnes T-TSX's

525.jpg

That last pic is not a hug per se, in Anderssons pics/avatar that is, I spy the image of a badger,

still the rest are good size hogs, will be going my self this up-coming weekend for a combined fallow/hog hunt,

ie the true start up of driven game season.

Best regards Chris.

Taken with the 6.8 SPC
Markspig2.jpg

My son's taken with the same 6.8 when he was 8 y/o.
mattshog1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Money</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is one I got in August in CA.
300 lbs. 3" tusks
.308 win with my own loads with 168 gr. Barnes T-TSX's
</div></div>
Nice hog T-money, keep 'em comin'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: angsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My son's taken with the same 6.8 when he was 8 y/o.

</div></div>

angsniper:
I like the pic with your son and the hog WTG!

That's a bruiser T-Money. What part of Cal is that?
Looks like he was out feeding on the grain.
Would those be the Temblor mountains in the background?
My best hog came from country like that. I don't think he was as good as yours but almost.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffersonv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a bruiser T-Money. What part of Cal is that?
Looks like he was out feeding on the grain.
Would those be the Temblor mountains in the background?
My best hog came from country like that. I don't think he was as good as yours but almost.
</div></div>

That was just outside of King City in Monterey County. He was in a field of weeds and thistles and I cannot think of anything they would be eating out there other than seeds of some sort. Weird because normally they are in the barley fields that time of year and there were plenty of them close by.

Nice work, were they all in Hawaii? Impressive variety and size.
How are you taking them?
If you are a lady and taking them with a dog and knife, I am really impressed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 808Huntress</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heres a couple more:
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 808Huntress</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice boar T-Money, was the weight of your boar dressed or on-the-hoof???

Aloha! </div></div>

That was on the hoof. You have some good looking hogs too. Taking them with a knife is hardcore. I think i might like to try that one day.

Here's another from last week, with one of my jagdterriers

catorsgris1.jpg

This guy scaled at 420# when I shot him in florida in 2008. 270 TSX from a 375 H&H stopped in the hide on the off side with a shot from about 30 yards. I got 170# of meat off him.

Florida2008024.jpg

Florida2008022.jpg

i envy you guys wish my state had hogs
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lex Luther</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice work, were they all in Hawaii? Impressive variety and size.
How are you taking them?
If you are a lady and taking them with a dog and knife, I am really impressed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 808Huntress</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heres a couple more:
</div></div> </div></div>

Aloha Lex, yeah they were all taken here in Hawaii, thanks for the compliments!

We use dog n knife...Yes im a lady and I do take them with dog n knife LOL! but work has put a damper on my hunting but my uncle,cousins and BF still go every week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Money</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 808Huntress</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice boar T-Money, was the weight of your boar dressed or on-the-hoof???

Aloha! </div></div>

That was on the hoof. You have some good looking hogs too. Taking them with a knife is hardcore. I think i might like to try that one day. </div></div>

Aloha T-Money,

Nice Boar either way! Thanks! You are welcome to come along if youre ever over here cant promise a hog but we'll try.

DSC014623.JPG

A bad boar that almost killed one of the dogs

18937142_pack_on_landing.jpg

My BF packing out a 142# boar we caught deep in the valley in the background.

I bought an upper just for this purpose. Hope I can get it bloodied by me this winter.

Another one bites the dust!
Shot this little boar, weight 122 lbs end of december with my sako 375H&H and 301 grains brenneke TUG, he didnt get very far...
jagsigge.jpg

Here's one my buddy's wife killed in central AR. We didn't get to weigh her but she was definitely a toad.
deerpics1148.jpg

deerpics1139.jpg

A good day with the dogs. All were killed with knives or pistols.

Estill2.jpg

Estill4.jpg

Here is a big one I got on camera, but haven't caught yet. His time is coming.

SUNP0059.jpg

SUNP0060.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOmag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shot near bowie, Tx
40457df6.jpg

NOmag </div></div>

Awesome NOmag! I love the lever gun. What caliber/bullet did you use?
To everyone else, great pics, thanks!

Two Russian piggies from December. Approx. 70lbs and 85lbs. Shot also 200lbs and 220lbs yearlings on the same trip.

double.jpg

Australian Pig:
CIMG0998-1.jpg

African version:
P7160034-1.jpg

This boar was a large one for my area.......truly a formidable foe!
237937c7.png

My son's latest. It looks bigger but it was 150# dressed.
IMG_0206.jpg

drove up on this loaner the other day, .308 was good medicine. long straight tail, 3 split ends on each hair- these are signs of russian blood right? and yes, short sleeves in december, thats south texas for ya...

vimclz.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 808Huntress</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC01823.JPG

DSC01821.JPG

dog and knife</div></div>

Stupid question: when you knife them do you go for the carotid?

wuts the green stuff in there mouths? looks like a stalk of something???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is the aftershave messing with everyones face ? </div></div>
That and strange toy bees