• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's see those whiskey three chassis

Re: Let's see those whiskey three chassis

I can't wait to get mine this week and get it out and do some shooting. I will be so happy to get rid of the 5r stock and have some adjustability.

Does anyone have a photo of one on a gun with a 28" or longer barrel?

Layton, sorry I know we're killing you! If you want a fixed stock we may have good news for you tomorrow!

Cox380, we haven't seen any weight numbers on the AXCS yet but if the 5.5lb fixed/ 6lb folding numbers from the AICS are accurate then we should be close to a pound under. Our folders aren't quite ready to ship yet so there's no pics of them for now. Thanks,

Justin

DSC_0091.jpg

LOL, thanks Justin!!

L

edt; Nice tease Patrick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC_0091.jpg
</div></div>

Fuckin' tease lol

Figured I should chime in since I feel pretty strongly about how great these are.

Justin, any updates on the side-forearm flush cup adapters?

We're about to launch a few new accessories and that mount is one of them. You can see it on the website right now actually. We'll be doing a post here on the hide as well. Probably in the next few days, we're waiting on a couple little things. There will be several mounting options along with some other goodies.
Justin

Is the current folding chassis weight still around 5lb 3 oz?

Awesome news, hadn't checked the site in a while.
Spigot mount looks like a winner

I ordered a accu-shot spigot mount moments prior to seeing the KRG mount. I'm not even sure the accu-shot mount is compatible.

Insert drool here ......... that's some major eye candy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hennig</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Best thing to paint W3 panels? Guessing no oven cure cerakote? </div></div>

Duracoat.

I wish I would have bought one of these instead of the AICS.
frown.gif

fixed available. how much longer for a folder(R700)?

if i bought the fixed stock.
when will the folding upgrade/conversion alone be available. and how much?

aolson, that Accushot mount will fit according to pics and posts we've seen here. The biggest factor is the barrel diameter. The factory Rem heavy contour had very little clearance, let alone an oversize barrel. It appears to be a nice mount though and it's less costly than ours.

Folders are still a few weeks away, it could be as soon as 1.5 but there's a backorder list to go through so that will take time, it could be longer than 3 weeks.

One of the changes to the gen 3 is that it is not able to be changed from a fixed stock to a folding stock. The kit for the gen 2 was $450 so there was that.
Justin

Just sent KRG an e-mail about this but in the meantime, does anyone know if any of the WC3 stocks available in a lefty flavor?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys,
From my experience with Massoud and the guys at KRG they are dedicated to make a kick ass stock and they do. The build quality is excellent and although I haven't seen the whiskey three yet, I'm sure it's even better than the one I tested.

Here are a couple of pics of the stock Massoud has in his background. I didn't abuse it but I didn't baby it either and it never gave me one issue.

0a5617f7.jpg

a3b7ff2b.jpg
</div></div>

Who makes those scope covers

Here's a picture of mine. I got it bolted up today and hopefully get it to shoot it tomorrow. I had to clearance for the Jewell and had an issue with the rear bolt getting lined up, it was just off far enough to make it a pain. After that little set back I adjusted everything to fit me and I love the feel of this stock.
Photo0002.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">google is amazing
laugh.gif

398430_10150493724171723_514491722_9226236_1024257977_n.jpg

419190_10150857012374569_172008254568_12571333_1563635184_n.jpg

424086_10150857013824569_172008254568_12571352_1097720763_n.jpg

424821_10150857012714569_172008254568_12571337_40301221_n.jpg
</div></div>

Anyone know what color/shade/ green?.. Just picked up W3 and am looking for similar setup

I ordered one last night for my AAC SD. Can't wait to get it.

Where is the best place to get an AI magazine for it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WranglerSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered one last night for my AAC SD. Can't wait to get it.

Where is the best place to get an AI magazine for it? </div></div>

I get mine from Triad Tactical when they are in stock. There are several Hide vendors that sell them. Brownells also carries them if you can't find them anywhere else.

The spigot mount is dope, thanks Justin!!
I put it together yesterday, I'll post more pics once the finishing touches are done waiting on a spacer for the IMUNS mount, I need to find some AICS mags also, where is the best place to buy those?

http://instagr.am/p/PHkPair-P-/

Shot mine for the first time today and so far I love it. I played with it for about ten minutes getting it all set up so it fit good and ran about 20 rounds through it. It's so nice to have a detachable magazine in a bolt gun along with the adjustable comb.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Massoud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">aolson, that Accushot mount will fit according to pics and posts we've seen here. The biggest factor is the barrel diameter. The factory Rem heavy contour had very little clearance, let alone an oversize barrel. It appears to be a nice mount though and it's less costly than ours.

Folders are still a few weeks away, it could be as soon as 1.5 but there's a backorder list to go through so that will take time, it could be longer than 3 weeks.

One of the changes to the gen 3 is that it is not able to be changed from a fixed stock to a folding stock. The kit for the gen 2 was $450 so there was that.
Justin </div></div>

Will the Rem 5r bull barrel fit?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: randal9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Massoud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">aolson, that Accushot mount will fit according to pics and posts we've seen here. The biggest factor is the barrel diameter. The factory Rem heavy contour had very little clearance, let alone an oversize barrel. It appears to be a nice mount though and it's less costly than ours.

Justin </div></div>

Will the Rem 5r bull barrel fit?</div></div>

Look up a few posts at mine, it's a 5r.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bradu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: randal9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Massoud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">aolson, that Accushot mount will fit according to pics and posts we've seen here. The biggest factor is the barrel diameter. The factory Rem heavy contour had very little clearance, let alone an oversize barrel. It appears to be a nice mount though and it's less costly than ours.

Justin </div></div>

Will the Rem 5r bull barrel fit?</div></div>

Look up a few posts at mine, it's a 5r. </div></div>

I thought yours was a 5r, I am on the waiting list for a folder. Any concerns so far with the whiskey 3?

No, I love it and thinking hard about having RWS build a .260 along with getting another KRG chassis.

I love my whiskey 3, I have tried everything from Manners, AICS, HS to XLR chassis and the W3 is the only one that 'fits' me. I just could not get comfortable behind the others. I cant wait for the LA to show up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter121</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love my whiskey 3, I have tried everything from Manners, AICS, HS to XLR chassis and the W3 is the only one that 'fits' me. I just could not get comfortable behind the others. I cant wait for the LA to show up.

</div></div>

Nice looking rifle you got there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: randal9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter121</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love my whiskey 3, I have tried everything from Manners, AICS, HS to XLR chassis and the W3 is the only one that 'fits' me. I just could not get comfortable behind the others. I cant wait for the LA to show up.

</div></div>

Nice looking rifle you got there! </div></div>

Is that a folder?

Thanks, yes its a Folder. <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Just checked the the tracking again and it appears that my LA will be here today. I will get my barreled action in it and get some pics up after it arrives.</span>

Well the Long Action KRG is here! Still need to paint the stock then camo it up with some krylon. Barreled action is a HSSS 280ai.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toddconley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any luck on 595 master sporters?</div></div>

+1 this would be a great option

Sorry guys we tried but there were several issues. That's one of my favorite rifles so I was really hoping but it's not to be.
Justin

Hunter, what caliber is that rifle? Very nice BTW!

L

edt: The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to determine how much COAL I will loose/gain with an AICS mag vs a TRG42 mag in 338LM. I have a TRG42 mag so I can measure that but not an AICS mag.

L

Its a 280AI and I have a ton of room in the mag, the 300wm mag that I have measures 3.645 front to rear ( inside dimensions ).

Thanks. With a TRG42 mag I'm able to get to 3.74 COAL with a 338LM and still mag feed. Same for a 300wm TRG42(i'm guessing) for that matter as they are basically the same mags.

hunter's stock is a Rem LA stock which uses a standard AICS magnum magazine. The M995 stocks use the longer CIP length AICS magazine. It's basically the same interior length as the TRG-42 mag but I'd have to double check just how close.
Justin