• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's see your Christmas tree

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Our tree is up.
    christmas tree.jpg

No pics, but ours is up too. But, it stays up all year, and the theme changes seasonally. Currently in Christmas configuration, after New Years it will be converted to Valentine’s Day config. Then to “spring” which incorporates both St Patrick’s day and Easter, followed by 4th of July, and then on to “Fall” for Halloween and Thanksgiving before starting the cycle again. She got out the crystal ornaments, so I think we’re doing “boujee” this year. There’s also a “rustic” tree as well as a “Charlie Brown Christmas” tree in the rotation.

No pics, but ours is up too. But, it stays up all year, and the theme changes seasonally. Currently in Christmas configuration, after New Years it will be converted to Valentine’s Day config. Then to “spring” which incorporates both St Patrick’s day and Easter, followed by 4th of July, and then on to “Fall” for Halloween and Thanksgiving before starting the cycle again. She got out the crystal ornaments, so I think we’re doing “boujee” this year. There’s also a “rustic” tree as well as a “Charlie Brown Christmas” tree in the rotation.

That is creative as all heck and there is nothing out of place about using a tree as the centerpiece for all holiday decorations either. Trees have been used by humanity since the dawn of civilization to venerate hallowed ground and icons as well as important days either religious or historical. From the Viking lands to the Indian subcontinent, trees are used in sacred decorations and construction.

Reactions: lash and Snipe260
    That is creative as all heck and there is nothing out of place about using a tree as the centerpiece for all holiday decorations either. Trees have been used by humanity since the dawn of civilization to venerate hallowed ground and icons as well as important days either religious or historical. From the Viking lands to the Indian subcontinent, trees are used in sacred decorations and construction.
    Read up on Nimrod, LOL

Our tree isn't up yet. But the work My Lady puts in to it is definitely appreciated. We've shown previous versions of its evolution here before.
    Absolutely IS one that fits the Hide. Most folks have 'glass balls' and such as ornaments. We use Brass.

Most folks use a 'star' or an 'angel' on top of the tree. Ours is a Cross illuminated with a reticle. It's a hat-tip I made, and also aims to put Christ BACK INTO Christmas. (see what I did there?)

And the hand-sewn camo tree-skirt. When (if?) it gets put up this year, I'll add pics.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Our tree isn't up yet. But the work My Lady puts in to it is definitely appreciated. We've shown previous versions of its evolution here before.
    Absolutely IS one that fits the Hide. Most folks have 'glass balls' and such as ornaments. We use Brass.

Most folks use a 'star' or an 'angel' on top of the tree. Ours is a Cross illuminated with a reticle. It's a hat-tip I made, and also aims to put Christ BACK INTO Christmas. (see what I did there?)

And the hand-sewn camo tree-skirt. When (if?) it gets put up this year, I'll add pics.
    But do you have a piece of horse drawn artillery with a Polar bear on it in your living room?:)

tree bear.jpg