• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lets see your foundation stock

8653E422-A3EF-43F2-969F-8633F4DE9386.jpeg

Just got my centurion for my impact today… waiting for the BM, spacers and rail.

Already looking to get one for my RimX…

Black with a brown or gray marble would be amazing!
I love these Foundation stock pics!
Thanks guys

Ok…ebony and gray…
I’d order it tonight…

How about a tan (FDE) and gray stock?…
Or FDE and ebony…

For you guys running the centurion, are you running a full arca rail with mini gamer plate or are you just running the forend on a game changer bag or the like? I’m trying to decide between the centurion and the exodus… If I run a gamer plate, I’m not sure there is an advantage to the centurion. Please let me know if I’m missing something. Coming from an MPA BA Comp Chassis. Txs!

I
For you guys running the centurion, are you running a full arca rail with mini gamer plate or are you just running the forend on a game changer bag or the like? I’m trying to decide between the centurion and the exodus… If I run a gamer plate, I’m not sure there is an advantage to the centurion. Please let me know if I’m missing something. Coming from an MPA BA Comp Chassis. Txs!
run mine with full arca and have no problem getting .2-.1 wobble positional on a schmedium gc bag

Reactions: nickw
Well after several months of owning this stock and my first LH rifle I can say I love my Foundation stock!! It is a MG2 in Dark Distressed and the rifle is chambered in 6GT. Can't get over how comfortable this stock is and how well it balances. Use to think I really wanted to own a TCS till I got my Foundation, I wouldn't trade it for 2 TCSs now.
20220212_163510.jpg
20220213_134542.jpg
20220213_141314.jpg

Is the black/gray combo a special order option on an individual basis, or do you have to get in on special "runs" of the color combo?
Thanks

You have to special order them and I believe the cost an extra 200$ or so don't quote me on that because I don't specifically remember. He quoted me 14 weeks on mine but I think he got his black material in quicker then he though because I think it was more like 7 weeks. John-Kyle is one of the nicest guys in the shooting world call and talk to him. I know he will take care of you!

Centurion, Natural. Weighs 20.3 pounds with a 26" Proof comp contour 6CM. It balances well but I am going to get a forend weight set to use with my lighter contour barrels.

Attachments

• 20220325_134959.jpg
    20220325_134959.jpg
    767.4 KB · Views: 292
  • 20220325_135031.jpg
    20220325_135031.jpg
    887.5 KB · Views: 318
Where can one buy the brass bipod attachment in this picture ?