• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Lets see your quiet .22's

cal50

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2009
Ohio
Buckmark & P22. AWC stainless can and pretty damn quiet.
(Naked P22)

BuckmarkP22.jpg

Re: Lets see your quiet .22's

Loving the buckmarks!! One of these days I'll have a can on the end of mine!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coyote223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSCI0398.jpg
</div></div>

Nice grips!!!

Looks good! How does that tac-sol barrel perform?? The only thing that worries me when the time comes is either modifying my stock slabside or replacing it, and it's one ridiculously accurate bbl! And what the hell kind of sight is that? Can't say I recall seeing one of those before!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDKC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good! How does that tac-sol barrel perform?? The only thing that worries me when the time comes is either modifying my stock slabside or replacing it, and it's one ridiculously accurate bbl! And what the hell kind of sight is that? Can't say I recall seeing one of those before!
</div></div>

The Tac-Sol isn't a ton more accurate than the stock barrel but it weighs several ounces less.

The sight is a C-More on an Allchin mount with a Shooter's Connection/Bedell blast shield. The C-More has been around since the mid to late 90's.

No recent pics and I've re-configured one of the 10/22's and the 452. I'll swap the pics out when I get some new one's uploaded.

Pair of Ruger's w/Tac Sol. barrels. The 10/22 is now in one of Boyd's new Tacticool stock (black) w/some texture added.
IMG_0591.jpg

CZ 452 Varmint. Since pic, the scope is different, the barrel is now 16.25" and a buddy duracoated it in "tactical black" (Dcoat's name for the color not mine
wink.gif
).
IMG_0932.jpg

Factory 10/22, threaded w/MKII front sight added. Kryloned and sanded/stained the stock.
IMG_1314.jpg

My latest is HERE. I bought Operator45's Zimmerman and it's at my dealers while I wait on my Form 4. Getting CLEO signature now. Luckily our my Sheriff signs off with now issues. The ATF wait will be excruciating. The pics don't do the little rifle justice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cardboardkiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDKC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good! How does that tac-sol barrel perform?? The only thing that worries me when the time comes is either modifying my stock slabside or replacing it, and it's one ridiculously accurate bbl! And what the hell kind of sight is that? Can't say I recall seeing one of those before!
</div></div>

The Tac-Sol isn't a ton more accurate than the stock barrel but it weighs several ounces less.

The sight is a C-More on an Allchin mount with a Shooter's Connection/Bedell blast shield. The C-More has been around since the mid to late 90's. </div></div>

What he said. Accuracy is probably on par with the factory Ruger upper. The benefit is the weight, it makes a very light carry package. Especially with the 22/45 frame and an aluminum can. I bring mine on hikes all the time, to shoot varmints and such.
smile.gif

Thanks for the info on the Tac-sol's guys! I went and checked out the C-More & mount pretty cool setup!