• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition let's see your rigs

Re: let's see your rigs

Thanks, Bogger. I enjoy working on stuff like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: memilanuk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Daaaaang, Shiraz.

Me likey
wink.gif
</div></div>

Thanks, big guy. Me also "likey" how it shoots. Shot a 1 3/4" 5 shot group at 800 yards the other day with the new 180 gr. Sierras. Now If I could duplicate that for 20 consecutive shots at a major match, <span style="font-weight: bold">that</span> would be impressive!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jetmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice paint job on the weapon in the rear of your picture. </div></div>

That's a stock R700 varmint in a B&C A2 with a tiger stripe camo.

Personally I really like the way the B&C shoots.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jetmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice paint job on the weapon in the rear of your picture. </div></div>

Personally I really like the way the B&C shoots. </div></div>

what kind of paint job is that? I have a B&C A2 myself, and looking at these pics, a camo pattern could be nice.

hey, nobody running a .30-06 here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jetmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice paint job on the weapon in the rear of your picture. </div></div>

Personally I really like the way the B&C shoots. </div></div>

what kind of paint job is that? I have a B&C A2 myself, and looking at these pics, a camo pattern could be nice.

hey, nobody running a .30-06 here? </div></div>

It is one of the stock patterns you can get from Stocky's. It's a skin of sorts. It probably scratches pretty easily but I like it, I use that one for hunting for now. I think it's going out to get trued and put on a 30" tube for F-TR and the Chris Mathews LSR will become my hunting/tactical rifle, though I may look for a lighter stock. The LSR weighs in at 15.1 with the McM A5, NF BR scope and a Harris pod. I may also have the barrel set back an inch or two. It has just over 2000 rounds through it today and this weekend it will get close to another hundred shooting 5 matches. It shoots sub .5 now, and it'll probably still be like that at 3500 rounds. It's got a Rock 24" on it that's threaded and I have a Badger brake but I can't use it in F class. I'd be a nice rifle with a 22" and a brake, probably shave a pound at the same time.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/sniper762/GUNS/M212.jpg

m21, viet nam issued sniper weapon system

M14 (M1A) caliber .308 (7.62mm x 51) full or semi-auto magazine fed rifle. This rifle was standard issue for the Viet Nam war soldiers. Mine was built by me as a semi-auto only Civilian M1A version with a Sako light weight national match barrel and a Springfield Armory receiver. It was glass bedded into a military walnut stock by a NCNG Match armorer. I used it in many civilian National Matches. Later, I topped it with an original Leatherwood ART II scope and added an original M2 bipod to use it in the NCNG Sniper competitions as a M21 SWS (Sniper Weapon System). It shot well (1 minute angle), but did not Hold its zero when the scope was taken off and re-attached ( mandatory for sniper matches). I have the GI AN/PVS-2 Night Vision Scope that was used on this rifle during the Viet Nam Era. I also have the USGI M6 bayonet and M10 scabbard

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/sniper762/GUNS/M1D.jpg

m1d, ww2 and korean war issued sniper weapon system

M1D Garand cal. 30-06 semi-automatic eight shot top loading clip fed Springfield Armory rifle. This rifle also came from DCM at a cost of $650.00. It was the designated “Sniper rifle” that was issued During WWII and the Korean War. It has the scope, cheekpiece, flash suppressor and bayonet that Was issued with it. It is topped with a Libby-Owens-Ford manufactured M82 2.5 power scope. The Rifle appears to be unfired or arsenal refinished. The scope, cheekpad and M2 flash hider were new in Wrappers. I assembled it, zeroed it and fired about 10 rounds and that’s all its been used. I also have the USGI M5A1bayonet M10 scabbard and winter trigger conversion.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/sniper762/GUNS/AR15MATCH.jpg

my personally built olympic arms ultra match ar15

Olympic Arms .223 AR15 type flat top rifle. I built this rifle using an Olympic Arms flat top receiver, fitted with an Olympic Arms ultra-match 24 inch bull barrel. It is fitted with a free floating round handguard, a JP match trigger and topped with a 4-12 x 50mm mil-dot Tasco scope.. I have used it on groundhogs out to 300 yards using Military green tip M855 ammo

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/sniper762/GUNS/MAUSER.jpg

Mauser .308 caliber bolt action rifle. I built this gun for long range shooting. I bought a unused Argentina 1935 action and fitted it with a Parker Hale 26 inch .308 bull barrel. It was pillar bedded and barrel free floated into a Bell and Carson composite stock. It has a Timney match trigger and is topped with a BSA mil-dot illuminated reticule 6-24 x 50mm scope. I used it to drop groundhogs at 500 yards and competed with it in several F-Class long range matches. It has zeroes for 100-1000 yards and is quite accurate. I have shot a 196 out of a possible 200 at 600 yards and a 184 out of 200 at 1000 using M852 Military Match ammo.

Sniper762 you have some beautiful rifles there, but I think as you realise now, that we are taking about rifles that folks shoot primarily in F Class competitions.

Here's how my open gun sits presently with the 5-25 Tpal. Shot 3) 20 round 1000 yd matches at Capitan on Saturday scored 194-6x in the first match. They threatened to take me out of marksman class. The other 2 matches I didnt break 180 so hopefully they will reconsider.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sniper762 you have some beautiful rifles there, but I think as you realise now, that we are taking about rifles that folks shoot primarily in F Class competitions. </div></div>

DUH, all of those rifles i shot in f-class competitions with an avg. score of 184. i just threw the two with night vision in to show versatility.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What stock there rwest </div></div>

Manners T5a

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper762</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sniper762 you have some beautiful rifles there, but I think as you realise now, that we are taking about rifles that folks shoot primarily in F Class competitions. </div></div>

DUH, all of those rifles i shot in f-class competitions with an avg. score of 184. i just threw the two with night vision in to show versatility. </div></div>

Okay. I'll buy that, sounds sort of kinda plausible... Albeit highly unlikely and mostly like bullshit. I watch the news so I'm used to hearing that it's raining while someone is pissing on my head. Edit your posts again and take out the part where you shot the m1 garand only 10 rounds. 184 out of 200 would indicate a 20 round match. Take that little contradiction out and it sounds totally believable.

Just had to throw in some iron sight goodness in there.....carry on...

The stock looks like shit and I have no idea who made it, but the metal work is solid by Bill Wylde.

DSC00400.jpg

no problem.i'm just glad i can put this vast wealth of usless knowledge to use.lol<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks bogger </div></div>

I just put 4 rounds into 2.5 inches yesterday at 625 yards. I am getting there. Only bad thing is that the range I will be shooting at there are a few national champs and some other serious contenders so winning will be really tough, but good for learning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper762</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sniper762 you have some beautiful rifles there, but I think as you realise now, that we are taking about rifles that folks shoot primarily in F Class competitions. </div></div>

DUH, all of those rifles i shot in f-class competitions with an avg. score of 184. i just threw the two with night vision in to show versatility. </div></div>

Okay. I'll buy that, sounds sort of kinda plausible... Albeit highly unlikely and mostly like bullshit. I watch the news so I'm used to hearing that it's raining while someone is pissing on my head. Edit your posts again and take out the part where you shot the m1 garand only 10 rounds. 184 out of 200 would indicate a 20 round match. Take that little contradiction out and it sounds totally believable.

</div></div>
THAT POST ABOUT THE GARAND WAS PART OF MY ORIGINAL WORD DOCUMENT (CUT & PASTED), WRITTEN LONG BEFORE THE MATCH.

I DIDNT MEAN TO INTIMIDATE YOU. CHILLLLLLLLLLL!

6BRX.jpg

6BRX
Stiller Viper Aluminum RBLP
Tooley stock
Jewell at 2oz
Krieger .236 finished at 30"
Nightforce 24-42x56(?)

It is a laser with 105 lapua and vv550

Place holder for my pics
Have learned over years buy best be done
Defiance action LBRP
Shehane MBR stock
Nightforce 12-42 BR
Rifle Basix trigger 3oz
SEB NEO rest
Mini gator rear bag, heavy sand

Rifle weighs in around 21lbs
Rest 20lbs
rear bag 16lbs

Shot a 197 7x and 194 5x yesterday while establishing 500 yard zero for load development, rifle will shoot i just need more practice doing free recoil.
pics to follow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiritZeroThree</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
4935272792_a61d0cdb72_b.jpg

Across 5 relays at Camp Grayling last September it got me 901-12x, not too bad for my first time at 1000. </div></div>

Stock 700 there?

here is my FTR Rig out, this pic is from last weekend at the Irish Open,
Remington 700 Trued and Printed
AICS
32" Border Barrel
Basix trigger 1 1/4 oz
25x ss scope Schmidt & Bender PMII
T8 Moderator (we'er aloud them over here!)
308 Precision Bi-pod
Paint job by LM Refinishing (NI) The rest of the rifle will be getting finished when I get a chance and there is no shoots on!

MEE.jpg

I use my GAP Hospitaller for F-TR in .308 as well as my Whidden Gun Works .223. I generally shoot the .308 to 1K and the .223 at 600yrd, but the .223 will go the distance....
Rob [img:center]
DSC03808.jpg
[/img] [img:center]
IMG_0110.jpg
[/img]

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Here's my F-Open rig:
Barnard P action, Master Class stock, Warner Rail - Bedded by Warner Tool
Precision Rifle (Ray Bowman) installed new 32" cryo'd .284 (when the 6.5x284 barrel was removed)
NF BR12x42 NPR2

Last 600yd match 3x15 shot a 444-16.
Got lucky I'm not that good a shot, the rig has really picked up my scores.
</span></span>
Bernie284.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: proneshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just had to throw in some iron sight goodness in there.....carry on...

The stock looks like shit and I have no idea who made it, but the metal work is solid by Bill Wylde.

DSC00400.jpg
</div></div>
I like it alot
smile.gif

This is my F-open gun:
6X47 Lapua
Surgeon target action
Broughton .243 w/7.3twist F-class contour
Jewell trigger
Manner's T2 stock w/Eagle stock pack
NF rings
NF 8-32X56 Benchrest scope
Sinclair F-class bipod
B-square level
211-Copy-Copy.jpg

IMG_2525.JPG

This one's my primary F-T/R Rifle at the 1233 yard line in Scotland (Blair Atholl). I'd just used it to win the 1233 yard match. It is a stock Savage Mod. 12 F-T/R, Nightforce 12-42x56 NXS scope, LRA bipod. I was running Berger 155.5 grain bullets with Varget and 210M primers in a Winchester case.