• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Letter to the VA General Assembly - Well worth the read!

earthtrekker1775

The Prodigal Gun
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2009
PNW

This retired physician submitted this letter the the members of the VA Gen. Assembly and while I am fairly convinced it will for the most part fall on unsympathetic ears, the letter is highly worth reading.

Yes it is very well written sadly all the anti gun laws being passed in lots of states across the country have little or nothing to do with common sense nor protecting anyone Its all about control and power and greed so no logical conversation is going to sway them or move them to stop there madness in making millions of citizens criminals nor make them stop trying to take your rights away and take your property .

A fine letter. The dims that bothered to read it likely quit by the word "aortas",thereby keeping their narratives intact. I am glad the author survived and has provided would-be listeners with logical and forthright testimony. It is too bad that his testimony will most likely fall on deaf ears. Thank you for sharing.

Only one thing to remember - after the gunman was shot at the church here in TX, Bloomberg said the shooter had no right to do what he did. Only cops should have the ability to take the shot. Bloomberg would rather have seen everyone in that church dead then them defend themselves. Liberals do not care about the lives of people that don’t vote for them.

Only one thing to remember - after the gunman was shot at the church here in TX, Bloomberg said the shooter had no right to do what he did. Only cops should have the ability to take the shot. Bloomberg would rather have seen everyone in that church dead then them defend themselves. Liberals do not care about the lives of people that don’t vote for them.
The very definition of a statist thug. FTG.

And that should be the legacy of Bloomberg's whole filthy life. It is my hope that he is remembered for nothing except the foul smelling miasma that came out of his facial anus in the wake of an averted tragedy. I bet my entire life savings that this POS had been enraged when he heard about Fort Worth because it had not been the mass casualty event that he so desperately wanted to further peddle his disarmament agenda. Even a disease spreading parasite in the natural world deserves more respect than this piece of human filth. Parasitic organisms do not self consciously wish to harm their prey. They are built that way by nature and evolution. Statist shitbags like Bloomberg however? May the shittiest and most painful of fucks be upon him and his ilk.

When someone reads this to Northam, slowly so he can follow it.....they will get to this line

"That is if you consider the unborn child of a pregnant patient who miscarried as a result of being shot another casualty."

and he will interrupt asking...

"Who believes that?"

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
It will be received in the typical predictable fashion and reacted to in the typical predictable manner...

fingers-in-ears.jpg

Doomberg would have liked to see more casualties so the crisis could contribute to the Liberal agenda. Liberal maggots could care less about public safety.

This retired physician submitted this letter the the members of the VA Gen. Assembly and while I am fairly convinced it will for the most part fall on unsympathetic ears, the letter is highly worth reading.

Very well written and concise, however, it is too long for the attention span of any Liberal I know.

We need Ben Shapiro to show up for testimony to the VA assembly.
He's the only one that talks fast enough to read that whole letter in to testimony in 1 minute.

Edit: Everyone that testifies should just read that letter on repeat. Next guy in line picks up where the previous left off.
It's a complete argument!

Tomorrow needs to happen for sure, but Why bother to enter the capitol grounds?? Whats the point? Public testimony and debate on specific bills wont be taking place. It is a show of unity and strength.
Do not enter the Bottle neck!
Don't play by their prepared rules!
Surround the capital grounds, but do not enter. They are not prepared for that, and make no mistake all preparations are to protect their asses not yours. To the contrary the preparations for the lobbyist are geared towards gotcha!
Assembly should be group by group, county by county, town by town, organization by organization. You get the idea groups that know each other next to groups that know each other.
Antifa will be there and you can bet the Neo types wont pass up the chance, fine it's their right to. They should not be allowed to intermingle. Make them stand by you in their own groups.
I'd suggest make shift tape "badges" on your hat or coat to identify county, town, city, VCDL, GOA, gun range, Shooting club etc. This would deter antifa or the Neo's from pulling any stunts for which peaceful lobbyist get the blame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ewoaf