• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leupold Customer Service

Colorado Luckydog

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
I just wanted to let everyone know how Leupolds customer service went for me. I had a pair of Leupold Acadia B-2 10x42 Binos. Somehow while hunting sand or dirt got inside and made the dials hard to turn. I sent them to Leupold and they sent me a new pair back. Only the ones they sent bac k are High Definition and seem to be a better pair than I actually started with. So, kudos to Leupold. If it comes down to a decision on which optic, Leupolds warranty is a huge factor.

I had a range finder that was going squirrely with the graphics so I sent it back to Leupold for them to repair. Well, within 2 weeks, I got a UPS package from them, and I opened up the box to find a new range finder, and it was the latest and greatest model!!

That's why I too am a loyal customer. I'm now on my 3rd Leupold range finder (just because I like to upgrade them from time to time). They have great products and Customer Service, and I know they stand behind their products with a good warranty.

I like any company that doesn't start laughing at you when you call when you an issue . actually helping fix your problem is just the icing on the cake . It might be a cartoon but it mimics life pretty good .

Reactions: RedRockCharlie
They have treated me right even when it was my fault. Quick response and turnaround. Emailed them today about doing a reticle swap in one of my Mk5's. They responded within 2 hrs. Gonna have to wait a bit until the Custom Shop opens back up to get it done. They are having issues with the WuFlu, supply chain etc, And have seen a large increase in orders at the same time. Custom shop employees are working in regular production right now to keep up with retail orders. I am happy to wait. Nothing wrong with the reticle just thinking about doing something different

Reactions: Colorado Luckydog
They have treated me right even when it was my fault. Quick response and turnaround. Emailed them today about doing a reticle swap in one of my Mk5's. They responded within 2 hrs. Gonna have to wait a bit until the Custom Shop opens back up to get it done. They are having issues with the WuFlu, supply chain etc, And have seen a large increase in orders at the same time. Custom shop employees are working in regular production right now to keep up with retail orders. I am happy to wait. Nothing wrong with the reticle just thinking about doing something different
I talked to them a while back about that. I bought a VX5 that had a reticle (Impact29) that I didn't like and they said they weren't trading out reticles anymore and mentioned the pandemic. They also said they didn't know if they were going to be doing that anymore. I sold the scope.