• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leupold HQ where are You

MilDot1960

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
A few weeks back I had an Issue with my Leupold LTO Tracker and had troubles changing the Battery, So I sent a message to the dealer, They would not help and told me to contact Leupold So I sent Leupold an Email re the problem and No one has even bothered to contact me, This thing cost me $909.00 and it does not work It stopped working 5 months after I bought it and I have not had one word of help from you,

Why won't you answer my Emails ? I spent a fortune on your products this year and you treat your Loyal customers like this.

John.

My partner at sniper school is their head of product applications. They've had some issues as a company, but guys like him are trying to get it turned around. I'd love to put you in touch with him. PM me your contact info and a summary of the issue and I'll push it his way.

My partner at sniper school is their head of product applications. They've had some issues as a company, but guys like him are trying to get it turned around. I'd love to put you in touch with him. PM me your contact info and a summary of the issue and I'll push it his way.

I also sent them an email over a month ago and they never replied to that either,

thanks for that,

John.

Good Morning MilDot1960, I have sent you a PM regarding your LTO.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I live in Beaverton, about 6 miles from them, and I have some contacts on the inside... Let me know if I can help