• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Magnification Ring

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown
    I hope someone knows this. On the cover of April's 2010 Special Weapons magazine they are featuring a LaRue OBR. The OBR has a Leupold MK4 and it shows a ring around the magnification ring that is a bolt on that makes it easier to grab and zoom in. I have been looking for where to get this ring but I can't seem to Google the correct verbiage to get the device. Does anyone know what it is or where I can get it? You can see it in this picture.

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/special-weapons/larue-optimized-battle-rifle-762mm/

Re: Leupold Magnification Ring

Google scope throw lever. Also called a cattail. I've been wanting one too but for the life of me I keep forgetting to order one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Google scope throw lever. Also called a cattail. I've been wanting one too but for the life of me I keep forgetting to order one.</div></div>

that gave me lots of information on throw levers for bases. The search continues. Do you have a website where I can get one?

i seen one on ar15.com a while back i beleive it was a scope throw lever but dont quote me, i would like to order one for my mark 4 as well

Now I remember why I didn't order one...I couldn't find one for my particular scope. If someone knows of one to fit a MK4/M3 with illuminated Mil-Dot please point me towards it.

Problem with these things is they are very scope-specific.

yea i was wondering if that would fit my leupold mark 4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pat4668</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yea i was wondering if that would fit my leupold mark 4 </div></div>

I measured my ring diameter to make sure. On the illuminated MK4 it's 1.49.

Call LaRue, pretty sure they have them also. I got some at thier SHOT Show booth.

how much did they cost when u picked them up at the shotshow

Price was perfect..free. SHOT show give away! part # is LT698 Leupold Scope Adjuster..not sure if they make them for any other scopes.

Mine came in today from 3gunstuff. The price sucked ($70) for how small it is but it a quality piece. Fits perfectly and looks factory unlike some cheesier examples I've seen. I'll post a pic when I get a chance.

yea im still shopping cause i really dont wanna fork out that kinda cash for such a tiny lil piece, my buddy bought on and it was aluminum and when he went to install it on his he stripped out the screws and he was pissed he cant remember where he bought that one from so he just mad his own but i would rather buy one