• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold MIL/FED Program Update

PLeighton

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2007
NE North Carolina
www.l8ntactical.com
For those of you that have used it in the past, the Leupold Military / Federal LE program offers a pretty sick discount to those that qualify.
(35-40% MSRP)
In the past, this program was managed by a single Leupold staff member via E-mail & phone calls.
Due to this, the release of the program and contact info was limited so that this person would not get overrun.

I just received new program info via E-mail this morning and thought that I would post it up here so folks can take advantage of it.
This new program is electronically managed and requires you to submit a request for eligibility.
(Similar to the was Oakley does with the US Standard issue program.)
http://www.usstandardissue.com

Since this change in the way they do business, I think it is safe to post the sign up info.
Leupold Fed/Mil Program Page

Other manufactures have similar programs as well.
One that was pointed out to me awhile back was Millett Optics.
They offered 50% MSRP for MIL & LE.
(I do not know if they still do.)

One thing that needs to be known up front is that this program ONLY applies to FEDERAL LE & MIL.
Local & State LE need not apply.
This has been a point of contention over the years, but I thought I would get it out there before someone else starts bitching about it.

FYI,
I do not have any connection to Leupold.
Just trying to make sure that eligible members know of ways they can save a ton of money on gear.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: Leupold MIL/FED Program Update

I would like to add that Bushnell offers a public safety discount as well. It applies to Military, LE, Fire, ect. For those that don't know, Bushnell includes not only Bushnell optics, but includes Simmons, Tasco, Millet(I think), Uncle Mike's, Hoppes, Smith Optics(sun glasses and goggles), Serengetti(sunglasses), Final Approach (waterfowl equip.). I may have left something out, but I think you get the point.
The discount varies on each product, but I believe it equates to wholesale price. Something to look into if your interested.

Thanks alot for the heads up, I signed up and just waiting for approval
grin.gif

It has been a very short list of who gets that contact info. I've been ordering from them for years. It's a great discount. You're limited on the number of orders per year though, 3 orders, but you can order as much crap for the dept as you want on one order. This is also not for personal use stuff.

xdeano