• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Leupold MK5HD 7-35 w/pr2 reticle

With the owners of this site, I will go to cybercrime now, and request your ip addresses from the prosecutor. You can't talk to a police officer like that!
If you were a real cop you would know that it’s called the 1st amendment “Freedom of Speech”

He’s banned

It’s time to let this thread die

Wow, gents. Tried to log into my Hide account one day after a couple weeks of inactivity and I see 47 notifications, also my account was blocked for suspected hack lol. This thread showed my why. I’m sure none of you all were as amused as I was reading this thread on account it just wasted your time but thank you snipers hide for reactivating my account!

Reactions: Krob95
I’m impressed with the sophistication of these hackers nowadays! Even had my username written on the box and everything. Clearly someone had the scope haha.