• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes leupold stevens ultra 20X riflescope

startrek

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2008
lexington,nc
I have a chance to buy a leupold stevens ultra 20X riflescope in great condition for $700, since I have never seen one do any of you have any idea of it's value.

Re: leupold stevens ultra 20X riflescope

Depending on codition and year of mfg: $700 is a fair price. Very few of the 20x ultra scopes were mfg and many were used by 50 cal shooters in the "early" years. Several years ago I believe I posted the year L&S transitioned from the permanent locktite Ultra (sold w/o warranty @ a reduced price to the military) to the non-permanent locktite Ultra.I've owned 3-4 of the 20x and still use one as a accuracy test scope since it has a fine crosshair. Hope this helped. joe

I love the Ulta scopes they are just like the MK4. Just make a note you cannot change out the RET. in them.

Mike @ CST

My Mcmillan 50 has a stevens 20x on it with a milldot reticle. The scope was installed on the rifle from mcmillan new. $700 seems like a good deal.