Rifle Scopes  Leupy Mk 5, 7-35 Announced

Yoteski

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I'm very happy with my 5-25 CCH. One of these is definitely in my future.

goosed

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2014
MN
rangeday06.jpg

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi

Curious about the glass on the top end especially. If it can do what the MK5 did and retain it's low price..they're going to sell like crazy. I was also hoping mention of Mil hunting scopes or a new TMR-C reticle or something to that effect of being less cluttered than the CCH or Horus variants.

Reactions: bgavin

Dthomas3523

Hall Monitor
    Staff member
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    South Texas
    Please tell me they got the parallax/focus down to 25m?

Temper

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 29, 2011
    FL

Curious about the glass on the top end especially. If it can do what the MK5 did and retain it's low price..they're going to sell like crazy. I was also hoping mention of Mil hunting scopes or a new TMR-C reticle or something to that effect of being less cluttered than the CCH or Horus variants.

Was hoping for an updated TMR as well. If its close enough in price to the 5-25 I might try it out anyways.

Reactions: 5RWill

Skok3y

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 11, 2018
    NC
    Please tell me they got the parallax/focus down to 25m?
    I am curious about this as well. The pics that I have seen so far just keep showing the top end of the range, and they only talk long range. Worried I won’t get what I am hoping for in that short range focus.

Adam81

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 7, 2017
    Travis AFB CA
    I see one of those in my future very soon. If there price stays around what the 5-25 sells for they should sell very well.

BeAccurate

Wasting space, ammo, and oxygen
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2013
    FL
    This is from Eurooptic? I may have the retailer wrong but supposedly leaked pricing:

FB_IMG_1547453762847.jpg

Skok3y

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 11, 2018
    NC
    They have been posted on several retailer sites all week. OpticsPlanet had the lowest listed under $1900 on Sunday I think, and then changed it. It appeared that their starting point was the $2400 less 25%. Now, it same as everyone else after the pretend 25% off. I’m guessing someone put it wrong originally.