• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupy Mk 5, 7-35 Announced

I'm very happy with my 5-25 CCH. One of these is definitely in my future.

Nice. I will be needing to check one of these out! Just wish thier reticle options were different.

rangeday06.jpg

Curious about the glass on the top end especially. If it can do what the MK5 did and retain it's low price..they're going to sell like crazy. I was also hoping mention of Mil hunting scopes or a new TMR-C reticle or something to that effect of being less cluttered than the CCH or Horus variants.

Reactions: bgavin

Curious about the glass on the top end especially. If it can do what the MK5 did and retain it's low price..they're going to sell like crazy. I was also hoping mention of Mil hunting scopes or a new TMR-C reticle or something to that effect of being less cluttered than the CCH or Horus variants.

Was hoping for an updated TMR as well. If its close enough in price to the 5-25 I might try it out anyways.

Reactions: 5RWill
Please tell me they got the parallax/focus down to 25m?
I am curious about this as well. The pics that I have seen so far just keep showing the top end of the range, and they only talk long range. Worried I won’t get what I am hoping for in that short range focus.

I see one of those in my future very soon. If there price stays around what the 5-25 sells for they should sell very well.

This is from Eurooptic? I may have the retailer wrong but supposedly leaked pricing:

FB_IMG_1547453762847.jpg

They have been posted on several retailer sites all week. OpticsPlanet had the lowest listed under $1900 on Sunday I think, and then changed it. It appeared that their starting point was the $2400 less 25%. Now, it same as everyone else after the pretend 25% off. I’m guessing someone put it wrong originally.