• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lgs has 500 packs of 168 sierra matchkings for $175 and 155gr hpbt palma match for $185

stoney15

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2012
Mn
Like the title says, both .308. A bit expensive but if any needs them I am will to pick them up and ship them for the exact cost it costs me. So it would be that price plus tax and shipping. I will even include the receipt so you can see the cost.

My favorite LGS has started gouging also...really annoys me. 1 50ct box of 77g SMK in .224 was marked $24.95 ten bucks higher than they were last year. I just patiently wait for midway to get stuff in.
Thanks for offering to pick them up for us its a very kind gesture

My favorite LGS has started gouging also...really annoys me.

An LGS can run the risk of alienating some customers when they raise their prices, or risk closing their doors if they don't. Look at it from their perspective, as they have bills to pay, but can't get sufficient quantities of popular items to sell. Current volume in LGS's is likely way down because of insufficient supply, so they gotta make money on the few items they do sell. Had you rather have an LGS with inflated prices, or no LGS at all? If the supply side doesn't catch up soon, we'll probably see some LGS's go under (which might be what our government wants anyway).

Off the soapbox now...

Yes, LGS is local gun store. I already picked up what they had as of Friday for people. Will be sending it out Monday or Tuesday. I will keep checking for more.

Yes, LGS is local gun store. I already picked up what they had as of Friday for people. Will be sending it out Monday or Tuesday. I will keep checking for more.