• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a Gen 2 Razor 27x from the Liberty Optics website on May 7, so my wait is just starting. Well worth it for the value received.

Reactions: Secant
We got a couple RZR-42708 out this week, and more Gen II 1-6x, and the Gen III 1-10x MOA guys cleaned up yet again, shipping just 2 weeks after they ordered.

We will do better next week.

Heads up, we just posted our first flash sale of the year, I overused this concept last year but the time is right as a way of saying thank you. Gen III 1-10x. Top of the page here, http://www.libertyoptics.com/contents/en-us/d8.html 24 hours only.

Scott

Reactions: Afkirby
Phenomenal sale, razor 1-6 is more what I need but price is tempting me.

FYI my lht came wicked fast. Appreciate what you do for us.

Can you PM me price on a Razor LHT 3-15x42 with the HSR-5i (MRAD) reticle?

Just wanted to give a shout out to scott for getting my razor gen II shipped out. The wait was worth it 100%

hi pm me a price on a

Razor HD Gen II 3-18x50 EBR-7C MRAD Riflescope​

thanks
LOU
PS I have bought from you before

Placed my order for the RZR 27x on March 4th so i am getting real giddy to get it and go out shooting lol.

THANK YOU, SCOTT!
If you are hesitating making a purchase, that's okay - and when you are ready you will find no worries with LO and Scott. Complete confidence and expecting to be a return customer!

Long time lurker here. Just got my tracking number for my Razor 4.5-27x56 that I ordered a few weeks ago. Thanks Scott! Any chance the Mark 5s with the h59 reticle will be Included in the July 4 sale? Got my eye on one.

Reactions: CageFighter
Long time lurker here. Just got my tracking number for my Razor 4.5-27x56 that I ordered a few weeks ago. Thanks Scott! Any chance the Mark 5s with the h59 reticle will be Included in the July 4 sale? Got my eye on one.
when did you order and was it mil or moa?

Status
Not open for further replies.