• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to patiently wait for the Vets day sale to kick off!
I didn't realize he was doing one until after I had ordered back last week. But it's fine with me Scott deserves whatever extra money he made his prices are already amazing and he really helped me out with my order.

Reactions: black5.3
Scott - Just a suggestion, but it would be awesome to see you include a small Red dot such as Delta point pro or one of the Vortex offerings included in future sales.

I blow most of my glass budget on LR scope from you & my pistols are feeling neglected.

Reactions: SlidewayZ
Hiders,

Important, please read...

There are those that "follow" me here that do not have our best interests in mind, for example when we do a flash sale, the screen shots of the website pricing go to the manufacturer and we get in trouble.....I hate snitches...but they are too cowardly to reveal themselves...

For this sale, for Vortex items, email me [email protected] with the subject line "Vortex Veterans Day Sale" with what you are looking for. I can send an invoice and we can keep it underground and off the radar. It's more cumbersome but we value our partnership with Vortex and want to keep a great relationship...great...

We will accept inquiries until Sunday evening, 10:00 pm mountain time.

Thanks for understanding, and we look forward to serving!!

PS - All new Sightron SVIII (8x) scopes added to the specials page, with promotional pricing!!!!

Just hit you up! Thanks for what you do for is Hiders and Vets. We appreciate you and will continue to give you our money because of your stand-up business.

Just hit you up! Thanks for what you do for is Hiders and Vets. We appreciate you and will continue to give you our money because of your stand-up business.
Still kicking myself a tiny bit for not seeing the veterans day sale but hey I'm just glad someone like Scott is providing us with great prices (and customer service) year round :)

Scott - Just a suggestion, but it would be awesome to see you include a small Red dot such as Delta point pro or one of the Vortex offerings included in future sales.

I blow most of my glass budget on LR scope from you & my pistols are feeling neglected.
I'd love some stuff for my pistol as well. I hear Holosun has some crazy mark-ups might make for some nice profits for Scott and nice deals for us with his email quotes.

I received my Kowa 88 from Liberty a few weeks ago...it is spectacular. As I stated earlier, there was some availability issues for that spotting scope earlier and Liberty truly went above and beyond to get me squared away.

Being able to communicate with an actual human is a big plus. Not to mention you can just tell that he cares about his customers. Good deal. Next up...a rifle scope.

Reactions: black5.3 and DIBBS
I bought a razor gen2 and a strike eagle 5-25 from Scott on the Veterans Day sale, for the best price I've ever heard of, by a long shot, way lower then used ones are going for on the PX. Was quoted 6-8 weeks for delivery. Just got a UPS notice my scopes will be here Monday. Brand new, directly from Vortex.

Unbelievable. For whatever you need, email Scott!!

Just got my StrikeEagle from the Veterans Day sale. Thanks again Scott you rock 🤘

My rzr hd lht arrived today. Week or so earlier than Scott told me it would ship out when talked to him on the phone. Absolutely can not beat his price and service.

Reactions: black5.3
My rzr hd lht arrived today. Week or so earlier than Scott told me it would ship out when talked to him on the phone. Absolutely can not beat his price and service.
Awesome! I'm waiting on my Razor HD LHT talked with Scott the other day and he said it should ship Friday or Monday but no tracking info yet although it sounds like people are getting them before they get tracking. So I'm just waiting like a kid on Christmas 🙂

Awesome! I'm waiting on my Razor HD LHT talked with Scott the other day and he said it should ship Friday or Monday but no tracking info yet although it sounds like people are getting them before they get tracking. So I'm just waiting like a kid on Christmas 🙂
Yeah I never got tracking, not complaining tho, very nice surprise!!!

The only reason I got my tracking was because I have a UPS account that knew a package was coming to me . No email or anything

I got my shipping notification today for my Razor 1-6 being delivered tomorrow… almost 3 weeks faster than the quoted ship time!

Status
Not open for further replies.