• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience, the listed lead times can sometimes be off by a few weeks. But I have always gotten my scope, and always been extremely happy with the price I paid. The deals he offers require a bit of patience.
I completely understand that I was just curious since I was getting towards the end of my estimated time frame.

In my experience, the listed lead times can sometimes be off by a few weeks. But I have always gotten my scope, and always been extremely happy with the price I paid. The deals he offers require a bit of patience.

Thanks.
I'm past the original time frame but I was already informed the new lht was going to take longer to ship than anticipated. I was just curious if there were any updates or a new expected ship date.

Reactions: SlidewayZ
Let's get up to speed this week. Big shipment of Gen II 27x scopes, will wipe out all of out MOA orders and all MRAD orders placed up to December 30.

Only scope we are really behind on is the LHT 22x, I will find out what is going on.

Remember, email me [email protected] if you have an order question, NOT [email protected] That just goes in a spam folder as the only emails it accepts are those from our website order software. Also, just tell me WHO you are, WHAT you ordered and WHEN. The order number generated by the software when you order online means nothing to us and is not used.

Thanks!!

Let's get up to speed this week. Big shipment of Gen II 27x scopes, will wipe out all of out MOA orders and all MRAD orders placed up to December 30.

Only scope we are really behind on is the LHT 22x, I will find out what is going on.

Remember, email me [email protected] if you have an order question, NOT [email protected] That just goes in a spam folder as the only emails it accepts are those from our website order software. Also, just tell me WHO you are, WHAT you ordered and WHEN. The order number generated by the software when you order online means nothing to us and is not used.

Thanks!!
Awesome news kinda funny my Gen II will arrive before my LHT although I am in the 3 -15 sfp LHT group not sure where those orders stand. I will send you an email to follow up. Thanks again for the update.

Ordered mine at the end of November and I have not heard anything yet. Hopefully soon I will get a shipping confirmation

Ordered mine at the end of November and I have not heard anything yet. Hopefully soon I will get a shipping confirmation
I still have one scope on order from November my Razor HD LHT I have learned patience like never before but Scott's customer service and prices make it worth the wait. It makes it even more exciting though when you do finally get that shipping notification.

Been waiting for a Leupold mk5 for a minute. Patience but we all want it now

Some of you are getting shipping notices before I do. :oops: Make no mistake, we always ship in the order received, so if a guy from December is getting his you can make darn sure if you ordered prior your scope is on the way, should have all tracking numbers Monday, you can always email me for info.

Reactions: Kawi
Some good news, a nice shipment of LEU180222 is (finally) coming in! If you have one one order with us, it will ship next week!!!!
We have three extra LEU180222 5-25x56 PR-2 MRAD available! Arrive to us Monday! Order on the website or email. me! We have waited three months for these!

Reactions: Mxridr
Confirmed our largest shipment of Gen III Razor 6-36x leaving for us this week. Plenty of stock, but keep in mind this is the last of our purchase order at the special introductory pricing!
What was the introductory price on 6x36 I missed it

Received my gen2 razor the other day. Took a little bit but overall super pleased. Unbeatable price for a brand new optic .

Thanks Scott!

Last edited:
Yes, all orders made up to yesterday will ship next week.

Now, the promotional pricing period is over, I will extend to all orders made through Monday Valentines Day, my costs go up 10% on these, I will hold the line for all orders placed until Monday, and then I will have to raise the price, probably meet ya'll halfway at 5% but still...it has to happen.

I'm on the road all day today, so CALL ME if we need to talk.

Thanks,.

Scott

Reactions: toxic
^I'm in for 2 Pro SCR2's if you've got 'em - already have an LHT and G3 on order from you.

Heads up. Week after next, big shipment of 1-10x Gen III MRADs coming in that will slice a nice chunk from our backorders. Also, we will get the last of our old price RZR-42708 Gen II 27x MRAD and these will ship out as well.

Also, a few of you cancelled your Gen II 27x order and upgraded to the Gen III 6-36x, so we will be getting your Gen II 27x at the old pricing for our stock, if interested at $1600 shipped let me know ASAP!

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.