• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The M1D garand came with a scope designated M84 ... maybe he means those?

I'd be curious what you got in hand for a super short lpvo? I need something to stuff behind a Clip-on

Fantastic and thank you, what’s the current lead time on the Gen 3 1-10 MOA?

Wow, makes me want to get another Vortex 6-36... Great job as usual Scott. Wish I could find a money tree!

Gen 3 Razor 1-10x will be delivered Friday. i Don’t remember the exact date of the order but it was defiantly closer to 30 days, if not less. Thanks again Scott, great doing business with you.

GAH my impatience got me on the gen3 razors last week!
If you're even contemplating a gen3, nows the time...Scotts the bomb!

...now to decide if i really 'need' another...and if i'll remain married if i add it to the fleet

Last edited:
Oh man, today the 6-36 deal is better than my july4th order. So tempted to get another but I don’t even have anything to put it on yet. :cry:

Agreed with above.

Oh man, today the 6-36 deal is better than my july4th order. So tempted to get another but I don’t even have anything to put it on yet. :cry:

Agreed with above.
I have an XTR Pro coming tomorrow and already got bit by a Vortex I didn’t like the turrets of at all, but…convince me.

Status
Not open for further replies.