Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

johnsixforty

Private
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2022
USA
I have an XTR Pro coming tomorrow and already got bit by a Vortex I didn’t like the turrets of at all, but…convince me.
I haven’t gotten that order yet, but it’s only been 70 and some days. But Scott’s price is the best I’ve heard of outside of some mil/le promotions.

FLguy55

flguy55
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Jul 30, 2019
FLORIDA
If you’re not happy with the turrets on a gen3 6-36, contact vortex and tell them you want the turret upgrade. I got mine back in around 10 days and they’re SIGNIFICANTLY better. Far more tactile and “clicky” and better than the gen2 for sure.

TheOE800

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    USA
    If you’re not happy with the turrets on a gen3 6-36, contact vortex and tell them you want the turret upgrade. I got mine back in around 10 days and they’re SIGNIFICANTLY better. Far more tactile and “clicky” and better than the gen2 for sure.
    I did that and it was still disappointing. That’s why I bought the XTR Pro.

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Sig Kilo 10K are now sold out, which means we probably won't see anymore until Christmas :rolleyes: We still have the excellent and much more compact 8k in stock for now....

We still have that open box PST Gen II 2-10x32 MRAD for $600 shipped!

XTR Pro on sale and we will have other sneaky discounts here and there all month long :unsure::D

heathtx

I Hit some, I miss some
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 8, 2011
    Scott, thanks for keeping us informed.

Any update on Vortex Fury AB binos?

heathtx

I Hit some, I miss some
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 8, 2011
    Monday is our next update my friend. If none then I will be contacting the head honcho at Vortex
    The point I didn't mention is that I can't imagine a scenario where the LRF-302 with AB are not right behind. ALL LRF301 backorders will be shipped this week!

Scott, I appreciate the updates

I hope you are right about the LRF-302s!

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    A- effing-Mazing guy! Bought optic from great sale yesterday- Received shipping notice this AM. Sott you are topnotch!
    Thank you sir! Hiders we have a sale going on...will pack and ship all XTR III orders we have stock for over the weekend and you should all get a tracking number Sunday night or early Monday. We still have XTR Pro scopes IN STOCK hope they sell over the weekend.

Best,

Scott