• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an XTR Pro coming tomorrow and already got bit by a Vortex I didn’t like the turrets of at all, but…convince me.
I haven’t gotten that order yet, but it’s only been 70 and some days. But Scott’s price is the best I’ve heard of outside of some mil/le promotions.

If you’re not happy with the turrets on a gen3 6-36, contact vortex and tell them you want the turret upgrade. I got mine back in around 10 days and they’re SIGNIFICANTLY better. Far more tactile and “clicky” and better than the gen2 for sure.

If you’re not happy with the turrets on a gen3 6-36, contact vortex and tell them you want the turret upgrade. I got mine back in around 10 days and they’re SIGNIFICANTLY better. Far more tactile and “clicky” and better than the gen2 for sure.
I did that and it was still disappointing. That’s why I bought the XTR Pro.

Sig Kilo 10K are now sold out, which means we probably won't see anymore until Christmas :rolleyes: We still have the excellent and much more compact 8k in stock for now....

We still have that open box PST Gen II 2-10x32 MRAD for $600 shipped!

XTR Pro on sale and we will have other sneaky discounts here and there all month long :unsure::D

Scott, thanks for keeping us informed.

Any update on Vortex Fury AB binos?

Monday is our next update my friend. If none then I will be contacting the head honcho at Vortex
The point I didn't mention is that I can't imagine a scenario where the LRF-302 with AB are not right behind. ALL LRF301 backorders will be shipped this week!

Scott, I appreciate the updates

I hope you are right about the LRF-302s!

Sorry, don’t want anyone getting into any trouble, that’s for sure.

Ok let me rephrase, I’m on board with buying the Zeiss LRP S3 when you can get an order in. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: littlepod and Wb7
Scott - have you had hands on the T6xi? Wondering how it compares to the similar Burris. I love my M7xi, and that 3-18 looks great.

A- effing-Mazing guy! Bought optic from great sale yesterday- Received shipping notice this AM. Sott you are topnotch!
Thank you sir! Hiders we have a sale going on...will pack and ship all XTR III orders we have stock for over the weekend and you should all get a tracking number Sunday night or early Monday. We still have XTR Pro scopes IN STOCK hope they sell over the weekend.

Best,

Scott

Also received my xtr3i today. Haven’t had time to look at it yet. Hoping to get to the range this week or next where I can compare it to a G2 razor and Ares ETR.

Thanks for the great deal Scott

Reactions: Earnhardt
Status
Not open for further replies.