• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I miss 🤷‍♂️

I just checked your website today looking for a Gen 3 Razor 6-30 and I can’t add to cart. So I come here to check this thread and all hell is breaking loose with crazy talk about 50% off 😳

Attachments

• missed-it-by-that-much-missed.gif
    missed-it-by-that-much-missed.gif
    96.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Haha
Reactions: TheOE800
I think Scott needs some slogans for his awesome sales.
“Liberty Optics- causing financial disputes with your wife during every sale.”
“Liberty Optics- fucking up your credit card for 20 years.”
“Liberty Optics- at these prices, you’d be stupid not to get it”
“Liberty Optics- you’ll have more scopes than guns.”

Thanks for the awesome deals Scott

"Liberty Optics -- you TOTALLY have room on your credit card"
"Liberty Optics -- beating on your credit score, one sale at a time"
"Liberty Optics -- our sales justify buying things you dont really need and then buying more things to use those things"

• Haha
Reactions: adubeau
The thing of it is, his daily price is so good, the sale prices are almost a let down. If you want an optic that he carries, just order it. I see no reason to wait for a sale. I don't think he can be under cut, except by himself, and it's not by much.

I ordered a g3 razor from him in the middle of October and another during this sale. The difference was less than 5%.

Reactions: SourGrapes
Oh yeah samesies. I ordered a gen3 beginning of Sept at us "normal" price which was far and away better than anything else. Then he ran a sale that was even better so i got another one.

I thought about picking up a pair of Razor UHD binoculars during this sale but then I checked my bank account which reminded me about the two Gen 3s I bought in the October sneak peak so I had to pass.

Good lord, how did I miss this? Went to check price on a new Razor LHT tonight and couldn't add to cart. :(

Thank you all for a very successful sale. The Hide truly is a force of nature! :)

All the orders have been transmitted and I have receipt from the manufacturers. Orders will ship out as they come in, first come first served as always.

On another note, all Vortex backorders on orders placed up through October 14, your time has come and you will be receiving tracking numbers from me shortly.

As most of you know, our big sales are 4th of July and Veterans Day weekends....with a few flash sales sprinkled in here and there throughout the year. The key on the flash sales is to get the word out as unobtrusively as possible without making too many waves, we appreciate the opportunity to sell the products we do and don't want to cause our suppliers any grief.

I really hate to see anybody miss out, so I'm open to suggestions. If there is the ability to follow me or my postings, I would suggest you do so...not because I have anything eloquent to say, but when the opportunity arises to post something special for you guys I want you to know about it without shouting from the rooftops. Hopefully you can get notified whenever I make a post? Most of the time it will be sales related.

As for the 50% off MSRP Vortex Mil/LE...we likely will not be able to offer that again to non-LE/mil....(it was good while it lasted), at least not on the scale we presented it. Maybe on a specific SKU here and there, and with VERY limited timeframes/strict sideboards, thus the necessity to be able to follow us.

Thanks again for all the support, and have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the Black Friday deals from those other guys (yawn) ;)

If anyone is having buyers remorse on an XTR3, hit me up. Clerical error got in the way of mine. Phenomenal sale though.

Thank you all for a very successful sale. The Hide truly is a force of nature! :)

All the orders have been transmitted and I have receipt from the manufacturers. Orders will ship out as they come in, first come first served as always.

On another note, all Vortex backorders on orders placed up through October 14, your time has come and you will be receiving tracking numbers from me shortly.

As most of you know, our big sales are 4th of July and Veterans Day weekends....with a few flash sales sprinkled in here and there throughout the year. The key on the flash sales is to get the word out as unobtrusively as possible without making too many waves, we appreciate the opportunity to sell the products we do and don't want to cause our suppliers any grief.

I really hate to see anybody miss out, so I'm open to suggestions. If there is the ability to follow me or my postings, I would suggest you do so...not because I have anything eloquent to say, but when the opportunity arises to post something special for you guys I want you to know about it without shouting from the rooftops. Hopefully you can get notified whenever I make a post? Most of the time it will be sales related.

As for the 50% off MSRP Vortex Mil/LE...we likely will not be able to offer that again to non-LE/mil....(it was good while it lasted), at least not on the scale we presented it. Maybe on a specific SKU here and there, and with VERY limited timeframes/strict sideboards, thus the necessity to be able to follow us.

Thanks again for all the support, and have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the Black Friday deals from those other guys (yawn) ;)
Thanks Scott for an amazing deal can’t wait for my new Steiner t6xi to come in

Reactions: BattleFieldDuke

How about Snap Chat? 1...you can send 1 message to all your verified contacts with select all option and 2...the message deletes after you read it. You can just send FLASH out and we know where to go.

We expect the Steiners to arrive to us this upcoming week.

Also, we are experimenting with leaving the "pay on invoice" option intact moving forward. It does create a bit more confusion on the purchase process, but it also keeps us out of trouble 100% and gives us a lot of pricing flexibility. So far, so good, but not 100% married to the concept yet. You guys can always call, PM, or email with any pricing inquiries. Thanks!

We expect the Steiners to arrive to us this upcoming week.

Also, we are experimenting with leaving the "pay on invoice" option intact moving forward. It does create a bit more confusion on the purchase process, but it also keeps us out of trouble 100% and gives us a lot of pricing flexibility. So far, so good, but not 100% married to the concept yet. You guys can always call, PM, or email with any pricing inquiries. Thanks!
I thought it was a simple process - thank you!

Scott,

Can you please explain when we will see that amount we will be charged with the “Pay on Invoice” process?

The past process where prices were posted but we could see the new price in the cart was very easy to use and clear.

Scott,

Can you please explain when we will see that amount we will be charged with the “Pay on Invoice” process?

The past process where prices were posted but we could see the new price in the cart was very easy to use and clear.
You put it in the cart & hit buy. Instead of accepting payment, Scott sends an invoice.

Discord maybe could work as a private group for established repeat Hide customers????

Scott,

I received my emailed invoice the next day, and mailed invoice 10-14 days later. Before buying I just took Scott’s stated discount and then looked up msrp on manufacturers website. The invoiced price was exactly what I expected.

Reactions: Earnhardt
What is Discord? I have heard of SnapChat.
It’s a free social media app for iphone and android.
3D7F13EF-81D6-4BF7-9106-58AD013A510A.png

Mason Dixon PRS has been using it for the last year or 2.
65660E62-67E8-484A-A236-5208C583A486.png

You can create your own server/private group. As far as I can tell anything posted within the group is not searchable via google etc.

I don’t do Facebook or others, just the Hide & specific Discord boards.
797CC287-1045-4882-AF52-B3B7C9F1A587.png

Discord is fairly anti-2A. Numerous gun channels have been banned previously.

Discord is fairly anti-2A. Numerous gun channels have been banned previously.
It seems pretty much all big tech is anti 2A. I like it cause it's simple to use & not publicly visible.

Mason Dixon uses it as a private group & not a public channel. Runs just like a forum on a much smaller scale.

Liberty Optics "The bird watchers collective" 🤫

How about Snap Chat? 1...you can send 1 message to all your verified contacts with select all option and 2...the message deletes after you read it. You can just send FLASH out and we know where to go.
Screenshot_20221130-032501_Google Play Store.png

This app does the same with settings for timed self-deleting texts.

You guys are smart and tech savvy. The problem is, I do not have a smart phone, DOH! Still old school. This is why I don't like texting. If any of these apps would work with a laptop or Galaxy tablet then I'm all ears.
I would LOVE to just go back to a flip phone! If I could and still do my job, I absolutely would. This expectation to reach anyone at any time, for any reason has caused so many problems in society. It's just not good for anyone.

Reactions: 6/250/40
You guys are smart and tech savvy. The problem is, I do not have a smart phone, DOH! Still old school. This is why I don't like texting. If any of these apps would work with a laptop or Galaxy tablet then I'm all ears.
Signal has a desktop app

What is wrong with just updating on here? I think there's to many options and a lot of guys like myself are not tech savvy and would suck to miss updates because we don't have the new cool app

What is wrong with just updating on here? I think there's to many options and a lot of guys like myself are not tech savvy and would suck to miss updates because we don't have the new cool app
Two things: Folks complain about "missing out" on the sales opportunities because they missed the post, and there are a few rat finks on the board who squall to the manufacturers when I post a sale they can't touch, which starts a grief cycle for us.

Two things: Folks complain about "missing out" on the sales opportunities because they missed the post, and there are a few rat finks on the board who squall to the manufacturers when I post a sale they can't touch, which starts a grief cycle for us.
Yeah people like to try and ruin things which sucks!! People missing out is kind of there own fault in my eyes because this thread is here to follow. Maybe you could send emails out to the ones who have ordered from you before? Because if you move it to one of those other social apps I will prolly miss out on the sales. It kind of looks like you might have to do it on multiple platforms. Or block the ones who complain so they don't see haha

The folks who complain of 'missing out' should investigate the preferences in this forum. This checkbox would send them an email on threads they are watching. So alls they would have to do is watch this post and they'll get emails. I leave mine unchecked cause I peruse pretty regularly and see updates on this thread in my activity logs.

To find the preferences click your avatar --> Preferences

If they arent getting said emails they need to look in their spam folder and update their settings. Computers are hard.

Attachments

• settings.png
    settings.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 38
The folks who complain of 'missing out' should investigate the preferences in this forum. This checkbox would send them an email on threads they are watching. So alls they would have to do is watch this post and they'll get emails. I leave mine unchecked cause I peruse pretty regularly and see updates on this thread in my activity logs.

To find the preferences click your avatar --> Preferences

If they arent getting said emails they need to look in their spam folder and update their settings. Computers are hard.
This.

Plus frankly Scott, though I’m sure you want your customers to have every chance to get one of your good deals, I think that complainers should check it. There is more than enough opportunity to be notified by email. You offer these deals as a courtesy and not as a requirement.

Just keep doing what you’re doing. 👍🏻👍🏻

Thank you my friends....

Tons of Vortex scopes going out in the next couple of days, and the Burris and Steiner scopes are here! I will have my hands full in getting these out, so hit me up if you don't get a tracking number from me concerning your Burris or Steiner scope by Monday!

Have a great weekend!

Scott

Alright Hiders, from now (midnight Eastern time) until 24 hours later (midnight Eastern tomorrow (Wednesday) night), we will do a flash sale, honor the 50% off MSRP for all Vortex products only (we will work on getting Burris/Steiner onboard next time). Same drill as before.
Thanks for all of your support.

Scott

Alright Hiders, from now (midnight Eastern time) until 24 hours later (midnight Eastern tomorrow (Wednesday) night), we will do a flash sale, honor the 50% off MSRP for all Vortex products only (we will work on getting Burris/Steiner onboard next time). Same drill as before.
Thanks for all of your support.

Scott
Order through PM or on web sight?

Status
Not open for further replies.