• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to college 30+ years ago and back then tuition wasn’t what it is now… plus I had a small scholarship

Reactions: Fret
Yeah, it's crazy now. Almost 50 years ago for me. City college back then used to be free. Have fun with your new optics!!

I would like to get my hands on one of those, but my wife found the receipt for my last purchase from Scott in the mail. 😬
That happened to me too! She very proudly placed it in the middle of my desk. You could say that I have had to do a little extra gardening and yard work, lol. It's a good thing I did'nt get a hard copy of a receipt for a Mark 7 Revolution.

Fellas, I have been sending paper receipts in the mail for almost 20 years...at a "not insignificant" cost of postage nowadays...I'm just old school. I do confess I lost a customer for life when his wife opened the receipt that she picked up in the mail....after he told me not too...I completely forgot that instruction.... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, or a woman who finds the receipt for a couple of Razor Gen II 27x....:eek:

Fellas, I have been sending paper receipts in the mail for almost 20 years...at a "not insignificant" cost of postage nowadays...I'm just old school. I do confess I lost a customer for life when his wife opened the receipt that she picked up in the mail....after he told me not too...I completely forgot that instruction.... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, or a woman who finds the receipt for a couple of Razor Gen II 27x....:eek:
How incredibly unfortunate.
In my case it’s just trying to be patient lol

Guys you gotta sign up for the usps informed delivery stuff. They send me an email with a print out of all the things coming in the box that day. That way i know when there's a receipt or some other thing that should be intercepted. That way, the only fear i have will continue to be that she's gonna sell my stuff for what i told her i paid / traded. There's gonna be some sweeeeeeet deals when that happens.

Got my second Burris Pro ordered! Thanks again Scott. Great price as usual!

Reactions: Baron85
I have a spreadsheet of what I paid for everything. I'll make sure my son keeps a copy

Placed an order today for a T6Xi!

A friend taught me the art of gray money accounting when I started this hobby. You have to have a mix of cash and credit card charges and make it too confusing for your wife to find out the exact net loss/gain on this particular hobby. You also have to sell some items from time to time. I’m blessed that my wife is an attorney, and not an accountant.

For some reason I thought I was the only one who said “oh I’ve had that forever” to my wife

Is the sale price 50% off of your website price, or off of vortex’s website price?
It’s like fight club, you don’t talk about it but it can be found. Page 37 towards the bottom.

Also Scott got me again for another Gen 3.

Anyone seen their gen 3 from the veterans day sale?
Not yet, I did reach out a couple weeks back for an update. Scott, said they were shipping in small batches weekly at this point. I'm close on the list. Nothing yet though. Patiently waiting 😜

Yeah a Gen 3 wait is not on Scott. When I ordered mine directly through Vortex last year it took me about 6 months to get it. Hopefully they have the supply chain a little better now so you guys don’t have to wait that long.

Reactions: Big Timber
Thank you fellas, taking this in for a landing today. Like the economy, we don't need to overheat. Time to cool off, get things back in equilibrium, and build up anticipation for the next sale. I appreciate all of your support, and look forward to your continued support in the coming months.

The G3 6-36x is easily our best seller, it's all supply and demand at this point. Our worst backorder time since we started selling that optic has been 5 months, but we won't get near that. Yes, the 60 day ETA was current as of the beginning of the sale, but the overwhel;ming response has pushed things back a bit, but we will get you your scope, we are currently still in the Veteran's Day sale timeframe, which was 2.5 months ago.

Having said that, if you are willing to get into the back of the long line on the G3 6-36x by ordering today, 1/31 (new orders only) we will throw in a gift, either a set of Diamondback HD 8x28 binos or the CTW2 Torque Wrench! Just mention in the special instructions in the order your preference. This is only posted here and valid only for the rest of today.

Finally, the way this works is you have until tonight to order, then your invoice expires in 48 hours.

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
Burris Pro ordered on Jan 30th shipped today and I will have it as a Valentine's Day present! Thanks Scott!

Reactions: hcsd54 and goatsie
Ok, an update, after this week, all orders for Razor G3 MRAD placed through Nov. 12 will be shipped. Nov 13 orders, which obviously are next, was the last day of the big sale and after we get those out of the way, things will move along much faster.

Also, all LRF250, LRF301, and LRF302 orders placed from Nov through January 28th will ship in the next few days.

Thank you Hiders!

Scott

OK Hiders, due to overwhelming requests for a "Presidents Day" sale we will honor such until 5:00 pm eastern today. We will do our very best to make you happy if you order anything by then.

Thanks,

Scott
Same deal as the previous sale? Only on vortex optics?

Reactions: DangerRanger
I’m getting customer profile not found when I go to pay my invoice.

End of week update, we are wiping out all the rest of November's orders this weekend, we are in to December now. All you Razor G3 November guys, Razor G2 1-6x MRAD, and any other November order will all be shipped, look for tracking Monday or Tuesday.

Also, as we search for a happy medium on price equilibrium, we appreciate the support we have had this month. It is difficult to fine tune the art of business but I am always trying to improve.

Having said that, this month is shaping up to be the slowest month we have had since the pre-covid Trump years...we are only 2/3 of the way to our monthly sales goal, with obviously just a few days to go. So like the car dealership that tries to reach their end of month quota, from now through February 28, it's Katie bar the door.

We will honor 50% off MSRP Vortex, and 40% off MSRP Steiner, and best price on everything else.

Look forward to serving, Hiders. Have a great weekend!

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.