• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man now I gotta decide which one to get t6xi,xtr pro or g3. Someone sway me one way or another cause scotts making this to hard to pass up.

Hey Scott, I ordered a t6xi during your previous sale and you said you weren't sure if steiner was going to "play ball". I'm assuming with this current sale, I won't have to worry about that possible refund from before?

Reactions: Mahaffey82
@LibertyOptics
point-break-utah-get-me-two.gif

Reactions: paulL01
For the Burris XTR3, do you send us an invoice in an email with the lower price, like you’ve done with the Vortex in the past?
Thanks

Last edited:
I'm legit debating this very thing. Grrrrr. Steiner 5-30 would go nice on one of my rifles. Why not add another IOU
I could go back to having more optics than rifles! Or have enough optics for planned rifles without selling one or two…

Scott owes me several razors, should I make him owe me a Steiner too?

Why not? I just received an XTR Pro for one of my PCP air rifles and am very happy with it, and a T6 should be a step up from that.

I've wanted to spend more time behind a Gen 3 Razor for testing purposes so I ordered one... but then I realized how good a deal it was and 1 became 2. If I didn't have a bunch of large bills due in the next couple months it might have turned into 3 or 4, you never know when you need a spare or loaners for friends.

I really only need one for now, but I'll find a use for the second. Maybe I'll swap the second onto an existing rifle and part with one of my herd of S&B 3-20s and 5-25s. Or maybe I'll just build another rifle and keep all my S&Bs where they are, lol

Until the last month I hadn't bought any new scopes for several years, mostly just used ones off the PX. However, I may have bought enough scopes from Scott over the years that he knew my home and cell phone numbers when I called and had my shipping address memorized.

Based on the note he left in the emailed invoice he remembers. :ROFLMAO:

Is the T6 that much of a step up? Considered that vs 6-36 razor

Haven't looked through a T6, but people who have looked through the XTR Pro and T6 5.5-30 they say the T6 is a bit better than the Pro, and now that I've spent a bit of time behind my XTR Pro I can say it's a pretty damn nice scope.

Not sure I'd put a T6 above a Gen 3 Razor, but since I haven't looked through a T6 you would have to ask the opinion of someone who has spent time behind both.

Reactions: asplund01
So there is a deal on the Gen III razor also????
Freaking head is spinning!!!!

So there is a deal on the Gen III razor also????
Freaking head is spinning!!!!

Vortex was the first deal starting a month ago, Steiner and Burris came much later.

Vortex deal below, and yes, the Gen 3 Razors are included. Even though I only needed 1, at the current discount how could I not order 2... LOL

OK, Hiders, working behind the scenes to bring you the best deals...

From now through July 4th, we will do 52.5% off MSRP for Vortex with a selling price of $1000 or more, and 50% off MSRP for those products with a selling price of under $1000. StrikeEagles are excepted as they are not setup for that type of pricing. This is only posted here, for you. I am nearly 100% confident this will be the last of the mega discounts. So, order when you wish, but understand it is first come first served as always. The gavel drops after July 4th....fair warning!!

Working on Steiner / Burris as we speak....maybe Sig too...

Thanks, and have a great weekend

Scott has always been my go-to scope guy as long as I'm looking for a brand he carries.

Vortex was the first deal starting a month ago, Steiner and Burris came much later.

Vortex deal below, and yes, the Gen 3 Razors are included. Even though I only needed 1, at the current discount how could I not order 2... LOL

Scott has always been my go-to scope guy as long as I'm looking for a brand he carries.
Why could you not just lie to me? tell me no there is no deal on them.
So now you twisted my arm into getting one. Thanks I think!

• Haha
Reactions: TheOE800
Dang fellas, if yall know of anyone that wants a great deal on a SOLGW M4 76 13.7
I've got one listed - tryin to sell to buy another scope from Scott
Much thanks!

Dang fellas, if yall know of anyone that wants a great deal on a SOLGW M4 76 13.7
I've got one listed - tryin to sell to buy another scope from Scott
Much thanks!
Start your own thread in the PX for this sale

He did already before he posted here.

OK.....at the 11th hour, here we are.

Continue with the Vortex savings.
Steiner Optics - 40% off MSRP
Burris XTR Pro and XTRIII - Best price ever (at least from us).

Sale ends midnight July 4th. You have until midnight July 6th to pay for Steiner and Burris and we will transmit the order to them Friday morning, and that is all she wrote until hopefully Veterans Day weekend.

Best,

Scott
Any word on Sig?
I prefer my XTR3 to the Razor, and my T6Xi is a big improvement over my XTR3

I own both and run both T6Xi (5-30) on my 6.5 Creed PRS set-up and the RG3 on my 6.5 PRC NRL Hunter set-up.
To answer your question, "Is the T6 that much of a step up". If your question is whether or not it is a step up from the Gen3, than the answer is a resounding no. If you're asking if it's a step up from the XTRIII than it is absolutely.
The glass quality is going to be top notch with both the T6 and RG3, so that shouldn't be a deciding factor for you. As I tell most people, make you decision based on reticle and then feature set. The SCR2 reticle is rather fine. I love how open it keeps the view, but it may not work for some folks. The Razor has markedly better turrets if you're dialing on the clock. Big purchase for grip and the larger diameter makes the separation between hashes more defined. There's no need to second guess "Is that 1.2 or 1.3".
Ultimately you won't be disappointed in either, but MAKE SURE THE RETICLE WORKS FOR YOU.

Personally I'm less sure I'll like the T6Xi reticle, so I picked up a Used one from the PX here. It now lives on my 50 which will see quite a bit less use, but still needs a quality scope. Steiner warranty is 100% Transferrable.

The Gen III's I have ordered with Scott are for my Sniper babies.

Warranty on both should be awesome should I ever need it.

This sale convinced me I needed a second xtr pro 😄. I was considering a razor gen 3 but I really love the src2 1/4mil reticle.

Reactions: lash
Status
Not open for further replies.